Ladys and Gentlemen, I give you the face-palm moment to end all face-palm moments...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by kokopelli, May 22, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdJb89g328]YouTube - Four men accused of a terror plot to bomb a Jewish center in the Bronx 05-22-2009[/ame]

Fast forward to 1:15 for the good part. You should probably sit down first.

2. ohhh god. just wait, they are going to start saying marijuana made them do it

3. Yeah.... Something about this does not make sense, I am not sure yet.

4. That was pretty honest.

5. He said it scary-like but he wasnt blaming it. He was just adding on to the scare factor

6. Wheres Maxrule to tell us that these are government fall-guys to try and stop the legalization movement?

:p

7. firstly, you already posted this

secondly, you're making way too much out of the judges comments about drugs - the judge NEVER mentions marijuana - he only asks if any of the defendants are taking drugs at the moment - only one of the defendants admits to smoking it regularly

so, um, yeah, dont do what the press does and blow something way out of proportion and escalate the situation unless you can substantiate the facts

this has nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with moronic idiots with no purpose in life

8. Im not meaning to blow this out of proportion. I am just commenting on how ridiculous the marijuana factor was presented and figured I would emphasize the point in this thread. I do admit, being quite high after a t-break when I posted this in the politics section I probably overreacted at the time.