Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 1Trismegistus1, Apr 29, 2010.

1. This isn't so much about her music, but whatsup with her poisoning and killing guys in her music video's?? She poisons her boyfriend in paparazzi, and then again in telephone.

Killer psycho bitch. Must admit I like her music though lol, guilty pleasure but I like basically all music.

2. Just another attempt at bringing out her raw personality. WHy the hell are you watching her videos.

3. They pissed her off.

4. They pissed her off.

5. Haha i told you, i kinda like her music and was just watchin some of em on youtube. Heres one from like before she was super famous. God does she look beautiful and not all freaky.

Don't get me wrong I'm not like a mainstream music kinda guy, I listen to all kindsa music and I don't discriminate against mainstream just to look cool and underground. She has an amazing voice.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEG793G3N4]YouTube - Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)[/ame]

6. lady gagaaa is a hermy - google it

7. ^ bitch got too much sunlight in dark period

8. Nah she's not. You get a full frontal in the telephone video, no dick to be found lol. Regardless of even if she was a hermaphrodite, that doesn't take away from the fact that she has an amazing voice. I'm not like most dudes who lust after celebrities. She's good looking, doesn't mean i want to fuck her. If she's a guy, then she does a damn good job of looking more beautiful than most girls.

9. she looks like a barbie, WTF happened?

10. Haha im fuckin with ya. I watched those dumb ass videos too. Bad romance was retarded. I dont diss mainstream music, some of those beats are catchy. But yeah, someone, somewhere, fucked her up.