Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. This shit just went a different way.

2. If by a different way you mean my vivid description of the process of taking a dick-pic got you moist, then I would have to agree. PMing me is just a couple clicks away ;)

3. Lmfao... This shit is GREAT! ME AND MY "GIANT" PENIS ARE GOING TO SLEEP! THIS IS THE SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW I'VE GOTTEN OFF GC AND HAVE TO RUB ONE OUT! SON OF A BITCH!

4. Oh yea! No homo! I was referring to the woman... That are all FAR AS FUCK AWAY! GOOOOODDDD DDDAAAAAMMMNNNIT!

5. You are not masturbating because of me.

I am a good, PURE, little bladie. ;)

6. However long it is to hit my cervix

7. a dick is obviously "too big" for a woman if she refuses to fuck you, period.

8. when you hit her cervix (from her mouth) :eek:

9. Fuckin right! Then YOU KNOW your doin something!

10. I feel like these poor little girlies are about to receive inboxes full of stoner dick xd. I honestly didn't expect 8 to be considered big. I had always heard 6.5 was average but all of my friends use magnums and shit so I was thinking that average is wrong as fuck haha. Whatevs. This thread just gave me mad self esteem though. The basketball shorts trick doesn't work for me though, im a grower not a shower :'(

11. [quote name='"StudStudly"']I feel like these poor little girlies are about to receive inboxes full of stoner dick xd. I honestly didn't expect 8 to be considered big. I had always heard 6.5 was average but all of my friends use magnums and shit so I was thinking that average is wrong as fuck haha. Whatevs. This thread just gave me mad self esteem though. The basketball shorts trick doesn't work for me though, im a grower not a shower :'([/quote]

Good god, what is up with you men being all self conscious over your flaccid penises? My boyfriend is always, "It looks so small". Well yeah it does look small when it's not angry!

Besides, growers are better cause it's like a surprise. :)

12. :laughing: exactly. plus a jew in basketball shorts is pretty much an oxymoron :smoke:

13. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

:laughing: exactly. plus a jew in basketball shorts is pretty much an oxymoron :smoke:[/quote]

Not sure if insulted... or I just don't get the joke XD but to clarify the thread made me realize im well endowed. and im not self conscious. I sex in the daylight!

14. <<<<<<<< Jew

15. 2 best lovers I ever had... Jew boys <3 :love:
    Too bad rabbi daddies don't like gentiles.

16. i don't discriminate :rolleyes:

17. #157 SassyMelassy, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Me either. I'm an equal opportunity orifice. :laughing:
    jk jk

But seriously.
    The first GENUINE love of my life... was in grad school when I was an undergrad, his dad was one of my professors, in a class I shared with his son... talk about awkward...

And I should mention, in both instances, these guys were engaged and married within a year after having parted ways with me.

I have an uncanny ability to get guys married... to other women.
    So if anyone is interested... :rolleyes:

Always the booty call, never the bride. :cry:

:laughing:

18. we can start with the booty call and see where that takes us ;D

19. :rolleyes:

It will take us to bed, silly goose.

20. When you call out her name once and hear it twice. :D