Ladies .... When is a dick considered big

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I prefer tiny dicks, so cute.

2. Sorry, but if it's too wide or too long and the girl has a small vajayjay, it can be too uncomfortable to relax and enjoy.

By the same token, if it's the size of a pinkie finger, that can be a deal breaker.

Sooo... if you are somewhere in between these too extremes, you shouldn't have any complaints about size.

I dated a guy once who had a pinkie sized one. I tried, he tried. It was lame.

3. Ok, you do realize these girls are faking orgasm anyway, don't you?

4. @ miraclemari
    I hope he was at least hot..if I was a girl that would be a real deal breaker

5. I thought only I had a pinkie sized wang, well mine's smaller than a pinkie.

6. my dick is 2 inches........from the ground.

7. Over 7.5 ish is a decent size. Over 8 is/can be impressive to see! 9- omg. So, visually I like the *look* of a big cock. It sort gets my motor running- (depends on the guy more than anything- but as someone mentioned about the confidence in sporting such a beast). The firehose (long & skinny) look is neither pleasing to me to look at or experience. =( Proportional or chubby is nice!

8. How do you see a guy confident about his small dick? I think I'm the only one.

9. Its because most guys think all girls crave huge dicks. lol

10. [quote name='"MiracleMari"']Sorry, but if it's too wide or too long and the girl has a small vajayjay, it can be too uncomfortable to relax and enjoy.

By the same token, if it's the size of a pinkie finger, that can be a deal breaker.

Sooo... if you are somewhere in between these too extremes, you shouldn't have any complaints about size.

I dated a guy once who had a pinkie sized one. I tried, he tried. It was lame.[/quote]

I couldn't have explained it any better, kudos!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjElvt4nP8]Curb Your Enthusiasm - Big Vagina - YouTube[/ame]

12. A girl will call a dick "big" no matter what the size...to your face.....if she loves you....:p

13. It makes me wonder about the girls that take a 5+ inch girth on a dick. Generally its always blamed on the men for not being up to par, but when a woman wants a 6inch girth dick..I do believe thats her big vagina, not a guys peen.

Women fail to realize that vaginas come in all different shapes and sizes as well. If you're average and you can't tell the difference if you just stuck it in a pussy or a glass of water, its her fault.

14. are you a midget? :p

15. When the girls eyes looks like this :eek: !!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. When there is no man desperate enough to enter.

17. When it comes out the other side ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. my phallus is the bench mark