Ladies: What do you look for in a guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Look who's talking.

Brownie - square or bar of very rich chocolate cake usually with nuts

Your not being a very believable square of very rich chocolate cake.

2. +REP!

i've never laughed so hard in a while and i've been cracking myself up all night. that totally came out of left field.

3. I don't play video games very often. I have social anxiety and I like my house

4. They are pot brownies... So I guess your right? I need to work on the chocolaty part :)

Help this poor guy out Doctor!

5. This doesn't surprise me.

6. And why would we lie exactly? It's not like we have anyone to impress here. It's the internet :confused:
    And duh bladies aren't like any other girls. We're just totally badass.

aaaagreed.

7. But that's highschool for you.

As long as they don't run your life. =]

We're not lying, it's because we're awesome. =]

8. he absolutely needs to have a great sense of humor and make me laugh. even looking back on some of my more dickheaded ex's, that was a common thread.

9. It kinda sounds like you ladies and girls are looking for an older, more mature dude. I was NOT a good bf until I hit about 24, then I just seemed to do everything a bf was supposed to do, and enjoyed doing it! But every scenario is diff. Like the prof said, as individuals on here we represent ourselves, not any specific group or majority. All I know is that each relationship I had was significantly better the older, more calm, more secure, more Insecure, more intelligent, more true to myself I became.
    Now, this does not mean to go and start dating a dude @ 19 even if he is an ass at the hopes that he will some day turn into your prince.... odds are he's an ass now, and will be in ten years.
    All I'm saying is that maturity is CRUCIAL to a healthy relationship...... I guess:)

10. You just described prolly half the dudes on the WORLD WIDE WEB. Well, at least half the dudes I know.

11. Being comfortable is important. Of course, I feel most comfortable when I'm naked, but hey that's just me. :D

You know what I've found that usually melts "drama" away like butter in a frying pan? Weed.

Probably why stoners get along so well.. Usually the only drama that comes out is if you eat the last twinkie...:cool:

12. Unlike most girls in real life, I know 100% what I want and what turns me on in another person. :confused_2:

13. non-cocky and smart. I'm a sucker for intelligence :eek:

14. Yew wood loev me. Iyam a jeenyus :)

15. I'm going to go against the grain and will not claim to be interested in the sweet, nerdy types anymore. I've dated a few guys like this in an effort to meet someone mature enough to avoid playing games, intelligent and dependable. When I've dated guys like this, they weren't the most attractive guys or the most socially adept, which is I suspect where the problem lay more than just in their nerdiness.

They also tended not to actually 'do' anything. A guy that I want to date will have activities and hobbies and will go places and do things... these guys seemed to want a girl just to watch tv/movies with them and smoke bongs. I can do that, but I'm not going to every night of the week for hours. We would both be wasting our lives. They were still too afraid of rejection even during the relationships to want to suggest we do anything so it was always up to me or nothing would happen. I had to pick where we ate, if we went anywhere, what movie we saw, what sexual positions we would try, when we would see each other, everything. A follower is just not sexy. Then when I ended the relationships, all that maturity disappeared instantly and what was the fucking point exactly?

To sum up anyway, I like a guy who isn't afraid of me, one who will take charge and who has ambition and talent. I like a guy I feel lucky to be with, not the reverse. I'm confident guys like that aren't limited to any one social group. And I think that nerds as a whole are probably exactly as date-able/undate-able as any other group.

16. #36 Peter Griffin, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010

I'm going out with a sweet girl later today tyvm

You wouldn't lie, knowingly. You gotta admit there's something about a guy who is cocky in a good way that makes you more attracted to him than the guy who is nice, caring and will work his ass off to make you happy.

17. doesn't sound like a loser, he sounds like a stoner.

you could say all those things apply to me, but, i literally eat out every single day, i could careless which franchise made my sandwich today.

hobbies/activities, like riding a bike or playing a sport? seems a little teenage to me, but i suppose some of us never give up our 'dream'.

maybe it has nothing to do with rejection that they don't want to do anything, ever realize everything in life is just repetitive and boring? maybe he literally doesn't care what he does as long as he is with you.

18. ladies look for me in a guy.

19. I can't picture anyone beyond 21 acting like this...

20. I think that came off gayer than you intended.