Ladies; Valentines is around the corner...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Makizushi, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Who wants to be my valentine? Applications are open. :hello:

2. I've already hit on you shamelessly and been denied.
    I am not Valentine material to you.
    Therefore...
    Sorry.
    :D

NEXT!

3. I dunno... You've got a clever way to always put a smile on my face. :wave:

4. Oh honey, you aint seen nothin' yet!! eerr...errm.
    :laughing:
    ;)

Pretty sad, Maki... not one other response except from me... :confused:

5. It's a tough crowd. I suppose I can perform for an audience of one. ;)

6. It's ok. I'm used to being a last resort... :cry:

7. Girl what are you talking about? You're my first choice, as it seems. But I'm not about to claim you as my valentine if you've got the whole woe me crap going on. :p

8. I don't need a day to know I'm loved.
    I don't need a day to show love.
    I'm full of it, I surround myself with it...and I have a little boy who loves his momma more than the world... and he's always got hugs and kisses for me. :D

Valentines Day cheapens love, in my opinion.

9. I totally agree with you. But I also disagree. Surely in your life you have people who love you and that's great. But I think Valentines day is more for a man to wow his woman with gifts, love, and attention in order to get great sex. That's what I think it boils down to. It's a day where we get a girl all hyped up with love and it ends up with passionate sex.

But once you're married, and you have an anniversary, Valentine's day does seem to lose it's appeal because then the anniversary is the day where all of the love and passion.

10. Well, I'm single....
    Not married...

No great sex or anniversaries for me. :laughing:

I don't need a special day for love and passionate sex, if the guy is right, that'll be every day. And THAT, my friend, is what I am holding out for.

11. I'll leave you two to your fun :)

12. :laughing:

Tons o' Fun

13. Well then you're just different. :)

I do really believe that the "holiday" plays into a woman's need to feel like a princess and feel all loved and appreciated. Attention, gifts, love, that all plays with her minds and in result, she is more emotionally involved in sex, making it better all around.

I too wish I could have great sex everyday... It'll all work out in the end though. :cool:

14. I'd like to feel loved and appreciated, and special everyday....

15. Ah, surely you will find a man who can give you all that plus more. Unfortunately you're just too far away. :p

16. Fuck hallmark holidays.

If my girl mentions valentines she's getting a pretzel.

17. It's ok, Maki. You're too young for me, anyway. :) But I like flirting with you. ;)

18. Seriously?

19. But.. but... young guys love MILFs! :hello:
    Plus we have stamina and whatnot. ;)

20. #20 SassyMelassy, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    :confused_2: My vibrator has stamina.
    I need something more than that. I mean, yeah, it'd be nice, but guys your age aren't ready for what I need, a lot of guys my age, even older, aren't ready either, I'm damn stubborn, but I want what I want, I don't want anything less... I'll know when I find it but I can't quantify it with words....

So, I wait it out, leave it in the hands of Lady Fate.