LADIES RATE ME :D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by texas_ranger97, Jan 29, 2014.

1. You could tell us more. Like why your baseball team uses football uniforms. :smoke:

2. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19431782" timestamp="1391043981"]Dammit.. All I wanted was some unbiased female opinions and I got a bunch of dudes. Now I had to delete my pic.. Thanks..[/quote]Your picture is on the internet forever dude. We now know that there is a 16/17 year old homophobic, pot smoking cowboys fan in Texas, that looks exactly like you.

3. Honest to God that seriously was my number.

4. I'm not a dude, yoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I know lol I could tell by your username. You and that renee girl are literally the only females on here though

6. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19431859" timestamp="1391044690"]I know lol I could tell by your username. You and that renee girl are literally the only females on here though[/quote]Im a girl i just happen to have a penis

7. #47 TheAnswer121, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    youd be surprised as to how many lovely bladies there are here. ime, women just dont tend to respond well to fishing expeditions ;)

this bowl is for you op :bongin: . may you get over your preconceived notions of the world and just live your life to the fullest

8. Well that's good to know! I don't really consider it a fishing trip, more like finding out how I look to women. This has sort of reassured my confidence although I didn't expect so many dudes to reply.

9. How am I a homophobe? Because I don't count compliments from dudes? I have nothing against gays.

10. women will look at you the same way you look at yourself. if you dont feel confident, they sense this, and tend to avoid you

11. Sword fight!! Can I play bawhahwna

12. dont feed into the bullshit on here. a lot of great blades will help boost your confidence, while some just want to take you down a peg or 2. you do come off a little homophobic, but that's your age shining thru.

enjoy your stay in the city :gc_rocks:

13. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19431909" timestamp="1391045199"]How am I a homophobe? Because I don't count compliments from dudes? I have nothing against gays.[/quote]Compliments from gay dudes are the best ones.

14. #54 TheAnswer121, Jan 30, 2014
    i blush sometimes just because it catches me off guard. im still coming into my own, even at 29, and realizing that i have great qualities that women (and some men :laughing: ) desire

15. 2/10 Would not bang.

16. I'm a lesbian trapped in Bill O'Reilly's body...

17. [quote name="fearjar" post="19432403" timestamp="1391049950"]I'm a lesbian trapped in Bill O'Reilly's body...[/quote]I knew that from the first day i met youYOU CANT HIDE IT FROM ME

18. #58 Bill O'Really, Jan 30, 2014
    The one on page two of this thread? I told you not to do it...

Yeah, and he's holding what appears to be a giant pink dildo....and staring intently at it!

20. Lol idk why but I keep laughing every time you tell me I shouldn't have posted it. Granted I did accept the risk that it would be on the internet forever. But it's not like facebook doesn't store our pics in a database and give everything about us to the government right?