LADIES RATE ME :D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by texas_ranger97, Jan 29, 2014.

Can you post some shirtless pics?

2. Looks like Justin Beiber LOL

3. You look fine op ,but you don't look eighteen to me........just saying.
    Why? I consider a gay guy saying I'm cute a compliment all the same.

I agree. It's just a matter of time before someone makes you into a meme or some shit op.

4. Seriously WTF. No gay dudes!!

5. Quick thinking. Had you said football then maybe. That would indeed be a very rare baseball number. :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19431512" timestamp="1391041569"]Looks like Justin Beiber LOL[/quote] Hahahaha I was about to say the same thing.

8. Can't control who responds unfortunatey. Could be much worse :lol:You look like a normal guy whos not too comfortable with himself. Maybe a bit awkward or mildly antisocial. Who cares what anyone thinks of us. when I walk outside I walk with my head up and with confidence. I even turn a few heads every now and then ;-)

9. Lol trust me my hair looks NOTHING like JB.

10. Lol trust me my hair looks NOTHING like JB.

11. #31 MooseyPoo, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    [​IMG]
    *stares intently at dildo*

12. [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19431550" timestamp="1391041814"]Lol trust me my hair looks NOTHING like JB.[/quote] Not hating tho,I think is the face,you have a JB vibe going on.

13. Don't say I didn't warn you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Stand up straight, look at the mirror, quit cringing at your own reflection, get a hoodie with a zipper, and do some fucking sit-ups.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #35 Bill O'Really, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [​IMG]

I told you not to land there OP........

16. C'mon ladies, give the man your honest opinion

17. Im not even fat either. Its just the jacket

18. You're pretty cute, but you could do a little something with your hair to make you stand out a little more. Little off the sides and some sharp lines around your ears and neck. Let the top grow a little, just a little. Tighten up the edges :) oh and some burns! But little ones not Elvis Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #39 Capt Soydog, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="texas_ranger97" post="19431526" timestamp="1391041644"]Seriously WTF. No gay dudes!![/quote]But I just think you're cute. Why does it matter that I want to rub cocks with you?Maybe twiddle your nips too.

20. Dammit.. All I wanted was some unbiased female opinions and I got a bunch of dudes. Now I had to delete my pic.. Thanks..