ladies...how tall do you like your men?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrsofficer9, Jun 9, 2010.

1. im a girl and i like short guys. of course, not just any short guy, muscle is a big part of it. but most girls i talk to like guys that are at least taller than them, if not really tall. im not that short, im almost 5'6". thats pretty short for a guy, but my size or close to it is perfect for me. i dont want some guy towering over me. i just feel weird about it. so ladies...how tall do you like your men?

2. I usually don't care either way, but I'll initially be more attracted to men taller than 5'8".

3. well my perfect height for a guy would be 6'0''
    there's just something sexxie going on with tall men:p
    I wouldn't date someone shorter then me which would be 5'6'' -5'7''.

4. ^ 6 foot is a perfect height, all my boyfriends in the past seemed to be atleast 5 foot 10- 6 foot.
    Well I'm 5 foot 2, so naturally most guys are taller than me anyways haha.

5. You know what fucking sucks?

Being God damn 5'4". I mean, I really don't mind my height at allllll, but with women I do. It really is pretty much impossible to date a girl taller than me. Not to mention the countless number of girls I've shared a mutual attraction with, but pretty much was too short to be with.

I guess in the long run I don't really care about a girl not being interested because of my height, but man it would at least help with first impressions if I had like an extra 3 inches in height.

6. I'm only 5 feet but I like guys that are tall enough to make be feel small compared to them...I don't know why. But as someone else said earlier my definition of pretty tall is most peoples average soo....yeah.