Ladies does it ever hurt?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iSmokeLI, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I've been seeing a girl lately, we had sex for the first time on Friday. Both of us pretty drunk, and after about 10 minutes she said she wanted to stop because it hurt.

Anyone ever experience something like this?

2. Was she a virgin?

3. Maybe her pussy is too small for your cock?

I hear it hurts but in a good way.

4. Well, i used to say it hurt when i wasn't trying to have sex anymore.

Hahahaha.

5. It hurts me..and is one of the reasons I stopped having sex.

6. Well I doubt I was bad or anything, we we're really drunk and she said lets try it sober so I dunno.

7. Yeah sometimes it hurts me, unless my boyfriend and I are having sex everyday it does and he's averaged sized, all women are built different I guess.

8. if youre too big

9. .....

10. yes! this same thing recently happened to me..
    my vagina will start to hurt at this certain spot like under the actual hole
    if you know what i mean? hahaha

i was actually wondering if this happens to anyone else..

did she specifically say where it hurt?

idk about the drunkenness, i feel like it would cause her to notice it less?
    i don't drink though so i dunno

11. [quote name='"iSmokeLI"']I've been seeing a girl lately, we had sex for the first time on Friday. Both of us pretty drunk, and after about 10 minutes she said she wanted to stop because it hurt.

Anyone ever experience something like this?[/quote]

Maybe you don't know because you were drunk...
    Was she barely wet at all?
    I noticed its hard for me to get wet when I'm drunk, and I know most of my girl friends have the same issue. Kind of like how some guys can't get it up when drunk I guess.

If she wasn't wet enough then yes, it would hurt.

12. This.

Always keep a bottle of flavored lube handy (I keep 2-3 because I tend to take one out, get to business, lose the first bottle, then have to go and grab another :smoke:) It's perfect for those situations, and even just regular situations in which you want to get an added dimension of wetness. Plus, it's always hot to drip a tiny or moderate amount onto a girl and watch their reaction as it hits the puss. Half the time it comes with a sexy gasp, which I love ;)

But yeah. Main reasons:

- Too big (you know better than anyone else if this is really the case or not)
    - Too dry
    - Too drunk (start fucking >> get the spins >> HOLD UP!)
    - Thrusting too hard/much (Have had a couple of occasions where I've bruised cervixes and also just caused major soreness from going too hard)
    - Her being too tight (also can come back to being too big)

13. my *****.. fuck her like a animal.. you were obviously bad and she told you to stop because she is wasting her time lol..

14. Happens with me and my lady sometimes...was never really to the point where we had to stop, and I'd say I'm about average size...doesn't have problems getting wet, sometimes I just go to deep she says (usually doggie or rear entry positions) but says it feels good at the same time for the most part

15. Well I know I wasn't bad and she was really wet, before she said it hurt we were both having a really good time and shit I don't wanna get into details

We had sex again today, everything was fine she just said it happens sometimes

16. [quote name='"iSmokeLI"']Well I know I wasn't bad and she was really wet, before she said it hurt we were both having a really good time and shit I don't wanna get into details

We had sex again today, everything was fine she just said it happens sometimes[/quote]

Huh, who knows sometimes it hurts me. Maybe she had stuff on her mind, was into it then wasn't so it became uncomfortable.(not because of you but I don't know I know sometimes if I have a lot on my plate its hard for me) if she did it again it has nothing to do with you.
    Could have been the posistion, who knows? But like I said if she did it again I would say its fine.

17. This is one of those way too common sex problems that could be easily solved with lube.

18. There could be an infinite amount of reasons, and none of them will change that it hurt. THe most common one I know of is what treelover mentioned, not wet enough. Even spitting and slapping that up in there usually helps with that. Other times it can be that she's close to her period or something and her cervix could have been lower and thus, if it was getting poked, it would have hurt. Her vagina could have been swollen too because sometimes that happens due to drinking. I think lube would have made this better, it usually does but *shrug* it might have also been a combination of the angle and her vagina's mood at the time. (Yes, vaginas have moods).