Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lacing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by majik_420, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ok so what exactly is lacing weed? what do u lace it with? do u just put some other stuff onto the weed or is there an actual process?

2. I dont know how to do it, but i know you can lace weed with damn near anything. lol.

3. What it is is mixing your weed with stuff like coke and etc....

4. just mixing other shit with it.

5. lacing weed is bad and thats why you'll here the stupid government and schools saying people die because of mary jane when really its cause the weed was laced with like coke or pcp, recently i smoked weed laced with coke, didnt know till after i smoked it, friend told me and i could feel a huge difference from being high. Its not that special not worth doing imo

Usually when people lace it say with like a vicodin for example, you would break it into a power type form and just sprinkle it on the bud from what i know. Hope this helps

6. Weed is commonly laced with other drugs or chemicals such as embombing fluid. This gives weed a bad name, because drug dealers try to make shitty weed get you higher, causing alot of problems with clients, eventually destroying marijuana's reputation.

Usually, "laced" product is commonly bad, however, sometimes, when laced with certain drugs (not by the dealer, but by the user) it can have nice effects. However, you must be careful with the things you inhale for worse consequences could happen from your actions.

7. only ok stuff to lace it with imo is yayo or pcp..........i've heard of people laced it with shrooms not sure how well it works...............some nasty people spray roach killer and shit like that on it...........just stick to the fresh green..........

8. ok kool, cuz i know ive heard a lot of bad shit about lacing.... i just wanted to have some extra info and from what im hearin lacing is no good. thx for the help

9. otis? sporkboi? dalnet? is that you? (keywords)

10. i call it shake n bake, toss the powder in the bag, shake it up and then get baked:smoke:

11. the process depends on the person and how they choose to do a particular bag or nug or whatever.
    with coke and crystal (generally) ive always just put some white stuff out on a mirror then rolled my nugs all up in it.
    with pcp and shit as far as i know most people spray the bag with it and then just put the pot in the bag.

12. lol. i hope yer not serious man, some poor kid gets the wrong info thinkin its like bud thats been decorated for ewaster or some shit and he freaks out cause its crystal, ends up killin someone, lol

13. you have got to be fucking joking me, this is for expierienced smokers right???? yeah well lacing bud with coke has got to be the sweetest thing ever, chronic=weed laced with coke, some people may not like it, but if u havent laced ur bud with some yayo then u are missing out. dont lace it with pcp or some white trash shit like that, but yayo thats a whole different story:smoke: hell man, even if u roll a coke joint man, those are kick ass too
    take this into consideration

14. why waste coke with lacing weed when you can get way more effects off it from snorting it...

15. Ppl lae weed with a lot of things. Coke, Pcp, Critty, pretty much ne smokeale product. Its pretty bad to smoke ne of those things.

16. Lacing weed with coke is a waste imo. I would much rather do a line and smoke than mixing it.

17. take tylanole(sp?) 3's for example,crush them up and put some of the powder in the bag,and then smoke the now laced weed

18. don't smoke shrooms. you can get spores into your lungs. infections are bad.

19. dont be silly they cant infect you. your body will kill them before mushrooms can grow in your lungs.

smoking shrooms however does nothing as the active chemical (psylocibin) gets broken down at low tempratures, a lot lower than fire. so it wouldnt do a thing.

20. i didnt think any coke besides freebase could be put in weed :/ has anyone ever tryed opium in it? i heard people that grow O poppys let that shit drip and dry on weed so it must make it good o_O