Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lacing pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Jul 23, 2004.

1. lacing weed with speed is pretty fun only tried it a couple times though but i would reccomend it

How can i say it plain...
    When i am on that mary jane...
    and if it is true what they say...
    then i dont know how many cells is left in my fucking brain

ludacris

2. the dealers i know who put shit on weed lace it with either opium or crack for their use and then they sell whatever they don't smoke...and it is still laced with whatever they used...that's usually the only way bud is ever laced in my town

3. I was pretty happy when I realized my shit was laced. Best $2 bucks ever!

4. ...Uh what? Crack is cocaine! Except it's been cooked with baking soda to make it harden.

5. dude crack is just cocaine with with heat releasing chemicls... so that guy wus right

6. How can you go in a rehab cause you smoked crack once. I got a friend who quit weed completely after someone laced his weed with pcp. He can't trust anyone now because the source he got it from was a good friend of his.

7. If a friend laces your pot, hes not a good friend.

8. and you need to kick his ass!!..or at least pour some sugar in his gas tank..

9. round here in hollywood FL we call blunts with cocaine sprinkled on it Dirtys and i dont kno y all these ppl say its so bad all it does is get u high from the weed and makes ur face a little numb its pretty chillin

10. i hope your joking....