Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mediocretoker95, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hey, guys im pretty new to toking and i bought some stuff the other day and i smoked with some friends and some of them said that they thought my shit was laced. my question is how do I tell?

2. Shits laced homie

3. If I had a dime for every time someone made these topics.. I'd have a lot of weed.

4. He's right dude.

5. Why are all these kids so paranoid about their herb being laced?

Nobody is gonna waste their money lacing weed with anything.

6. Your weeds not laced and you will probably never see laced weed.

7. Your friends fucking with you dude, or hes just a retard...

8. Because its what they are made to think....that weed is some horrible thing thats full of other drugs and will kill you

9. thanks guys that cleared alot up for me

10. The odds are, the weed you guys smoked was just really strong. And since you're new to toking, you guys weren't used to smoking such strong weed, causing you to get higher than you're used to. I highly doubt it was laced.

11. There should be a sticky that says "Your weed is not laced."

12. lace could also,mean its made them sick.Pesticides,mold,mildew,etc.

13. Exactly! I'm 18 and I remember that being one of the main points they "taught" you when discussing drugs in elementary school (anyone remember when they'd have the cops come in and do a presentation or have an assembly in the school gym? :p ).

It's funny though, that thought never once crossed my mind when I first tried weed, nor when I've been a little too high on occasions... obviously those were wasted money on the school's part.

OP: If it still felt like weed in one way or another, there's no reason for you or them to worry. Other drugs feel very different.

14. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Your weeds not laced and you will probably never see laced weed.[/quote]

Thats the truf truf

15. One way to tell if your weed is laced: It has a fat price tag.

Your dealer won't lace it because that is extra money he's losing for adding shit in your weed. You know that a gram of coke could cost upwards to $100?

16. Learn to handle ya shit!

17. You would know of it was laced, double knotted.

18. Pesticides are the only thing worth "lacing" with. Mold and so on are not lacing.

19. Ya dude it's prolly laced brother mayne sauce dog.

Your dealer probably likes going out of his way like some sort of hard drug charity, lacing peoples dope for free, without them even asking, or him even charging them extra!!

He's a real nice guy!