Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Khrys, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Heyoo guys. Ive had some bad experiences in the past with laced weed. Now im gonna ask you..for my safety. if u can help me findout if this weed is laced or not. I got some pics of the bud . Normal look + microscope look 1517951913999.jpg 1517951918021.jpg 1517951923010.jpg 1517951926239.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Try rubbing the bud against a blank CD gently and see if anything unusual comes off. If anything besides kief comes off than you know your answer. The bud completely normal though.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Why would a dealer lace weed? It costs them more money lol, if you're that paranoid about laced weed grow your own man.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Same personally. I only know of one case of about laced bud. It was in 1978 my dad smoked a joint with some weird people he didn't know who dipped a joint in another substance (can't talk about that substance on this forum) and didn't tell em until he was trippin. But ever since then its never happened again and my dad was fine he just had hallucinations for a few hours and sobered up.

• Like Like x 2

5. Yeah I've heard of people lacing joints with other drugs but never buds of weed lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. It's not laced. A dealer isn't going to add free drugs to your weed. That propaganda! Some people add certain substances to blunts and joints, or they will dip them in a certain liquid, but believe me you are going to pay more for it :p

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. By the way, looks like some dank bud. Enjoy :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeh I still don't smoke random joints with people unless I saw them roll it. Or if its someone I know well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Or if you hang out with people you don't know well and they're all doing that shit this isn't the 1970's anymore drugs ain't cheap lmfao. And that situation rarely happens now days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It’s laced with plant matter.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. That's why as a kid I was lucky I was thought the way of advanced stoners at the time. I never bought shake, trim, or pre-rolls off the blackmarket. Never been ripped either.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Guys dont be so mean. In my country its kinda crysis of spice drugs , Syntethic drugs. 1g of weed here its 10$. 1g of syntethic drugs are like 3$. Shit weed its 5-7$.
    A common practice here. Is low shit potency weed 6$. laced with syntethic drugs 3-4$ = 10$ price of a good weed. Im begginer in smoking weed. And after a few bad experiences im asking here for help. I hope u understand my concern. Thk you all for answers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thats what good weed looks like under a scope. Not laced. Dealers don't' lace weed typically.

14. Another good reason cannabis should be legal everywhere people need safe access.

• Agree Agree x 1