Laced Zanax Blunts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Anyone a fan?? I know its very bad for you, but I smoked a laced blunt once (without being told it was laced) and I was mad for a minute then I actually enjoyed it :rolleyes:

So has anyone enjoyed smoking a laced blunt atleast once? I wouldnt smoke them on the regular but one time wont kill me.

2. I dunno about smoking Xanax, man.

3. first of all its xanax not zanax. second of all theres no way to lace a blunt with xanax as it only comes in pill form. i guess you could put crushed up pills in the blunt but i seriously doubt it'll work cuz smoking pills almost never does. also would taste like shit.

not tryin to be a hater just tryin to spread knowledge.

4. the fuck u on about! blazin xaniez? fuck that!

5. I know its Xanax, i prefir typing it as Zanax. And smoking a laced blunt does work. And it didnt taste that bad :D

6. ;)

Also, fuck the five character limit

7. lacing a blunt with anything imo, if you want the effect from both just do 1 after the other

8. I highly doubt it did anything to you but placebo

9. ive done benzos sprinkled on a bowl, its aight nothing special tho

10. LMFAO, this post cracked me up so hard

11. Thats like smookin straight chalk

12. If you roll ur jay's up with anything its going to be two things.

Tobacco ( not so much here in van )
    or Opium.

laced is another story.... PCP but i mean if your seasoned you will know whats up.

13. the third answer was perfect...i dont lace my weed with anything like that

14. xanax has no effect smoked...

15. ^ not true.. iv done my share of drugs. and i know there effects.. and i smoked a blunt with like 4mg of xanax in it.. and it fucked me up.. sames as if i poped em and smoke the blunt.. but i think it jsut taste nasty.. but still works

16. if it has no effect that why does chasing the dragon work?

17. I smoked a blunt laced with trazodones, sleeping pills, and it was pretty gay. I was tired, probably a placebo, almost all night. To me it killed the weed.

I also had someone lace it with pcp without telling me and that got me pretty pissed off.

18. Yeah i dont smoked laced shit on the reg, just that one time without knowing. I enjoy weed alone more than laced and shit :D

19. i highly doubt anybody would knowingly lave a blunt with pcp. that doesnt happen. if you diddnt go crazy for an hour or so, or trip fucking balls, it wasnt pcp. and uh, i dont think you would be pissed off at them as on pcp you couldnt destinguish pissed from bliss.

20. Yeah, same here. My idiot friends always wanna lace it with something. Shit if they wanna get fucked off somethin they should just pop / snort / plug the pills and leave the weed to being inhaled.