Laced with PCP/Other?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Markup, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ok so i smoked 2 fat doobies and i was fucked, and i thought my friend said pass me the smoke and some chocolate so i try to give it to him and hes just like wtf and i couldnt understand what he was saying and i keep saying "here take it just take it which 1 u want?" and i repeated and shit then i just threw it all and went inside, i was so fucked.

was it laced lol?>

2. srsly? no.

3. #3 sirust, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    I doubt it and there isn't any way for us to tell from what you said. Though...

1 year ago I had no connects with weed for a couple of days and I went through a different group of friends and got a dub at like midnight(not a good time to buy weed). Anyways I didn't even get to see the weed in light when I bought it and I didn't get to talk to or see the dealer myself(I know, not a good idea) and we ended up smoking it and for some reason at some points it would taste very sour. I have a feeling there was either flour, baking soda or coke in it. I saved a nug for the next night and when I looked at it there appeared to be some white powdery stuff that was caked onto the stem of the weed but I just couldn't identify it. I'm pretty sure it would have been easy to notice if I was getting a different high so I guess it wasn't coke. I'm never going near the guy who helped me get that sac ever again, fucker.

4. trichomes? lol

5. you just got some dank yo. consider yourself lucky.

6. I wish, there was no way what I was seeing were trichomes though. The taste was so weird it just made me feel like I wasn't even smoking weed anymore.

7. there's a reason that the apprentice toker's guide to laced weed is a sticky....

8. My weed has red hairs on it, but I hate gingers, and I think they might have contaminated it. It's Jack Herer, that guy musta been a ginger.

Just kidding, but seriously?

9. and, not to be a dick, but may i ask why you posted this thread twice?

10. He was banned, I doubt you'll be getting an answer lol