Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingsBlend, May 30, 2006.

1. I got some weed off an unreliable contact. It smells really leafy and green, almost like chemical fertilizer, it practically smells sweet. When I smoke it, it leaves this weird after-taste when I exhale, it's not bad or anything just kinda strange. The bud itself looks fine, no weirdness about it's looks. Is my weed laced or possible has some kind of chemical sweetner/fertilizer?

2. could be that it was in the same container as something sweet... your herbs flavor can be easily tainted by most anything that has a smell to it.. make sure you use clean container or baggies.. for example.. if you use an altoids tin.. make sure to wash it first... or dont be surprised that your bud tastes like altoids.. cheers.