Laced weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vegetable, Nov 24, 2011.

1. greetings from the baltic states.
    oh you silly americans, YES they do lace weed down in here. I've heard of being it laced with acetone, gas, floor polish + some kind of air freshner (with this you can make any green material smell and taste like weed, not even joking. gypsies use this).
    "they never lace weed with heroin". oh yes they do, my ex-dealer sold my friend a gram with some gypsy weed. he smoked like 0.1 of it, and just slept on the couch, couldnt move a muscle and was puking time to time. thanks to god i didnt smoke that shit. and yes, my dealer, after i told it to him, said it was laced with heroin.

dont talk about stuff you dont know. be thankful that you dont need to search for clean weed.

PEACE

2. [quote name='"iRanonymoose"']greetings from the baltic states.
    oh you silly americans, YES they do lace weed down in here. I've heard of being it laced with acetone, gas, floor polish + some kind of air freshner (with this you can make any green material smell and taste like weed, not even joking. gypsies use this).
    "they never lace weed with heroin". oh yes they do, my ex-dealer sold my friend a gram with some gypsy weed. he smoked like 0.1 of it, and just slept on the couch, couldnt move a muscle and was puking time to time. thanks to god i didnt smoke that shit. and yes, my dealer, after i told it to him, said it was laced with heroin.

dont talk about stuff you dont know. be thankful that you dont need to search for clean weed.

PEACE[/quote]

Direct flame kills heroin. Thats why people "chase the dragon".

Your friend is just a bitch and your dealer was fucking with you.

And back on topic, I got laced weed once. It was soaked in windex. Got a zip for 75 then pretty much gave it away after a few bowls. Shit's gross.

3. you're likely to find big foot than get laced weed...

4. If drug dealers are trying to add weight to their weed, why don't they just use water?

it's free, and it works, and it doesn't fuck the weed up.

Sounds like using a chemical that you have to pay money for is stupid, when you could just use q-tips soaked in water to add extra weight.

5. Dudes, they DO contaminate weed to make a bigger profit!

Adulteration of cannabis with tobacco, calamus, and other cholinergic compounds
    (full - 2008) http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/journal/en_2008_04_2.pdf

Lead poisoning due to adulterated marijuana in Leipzig. (full - 2008)
    Lead Poisoning Due to Adulterated Marijuana in Leipzig

Smoke Pot, Get Lead Poisoning? (Germany/Europe) (news - 2008)
    Smoke Pot, Get Lead Poisoning?

Respiratory consequences of inhalation of adulterated cannabis (abst – 2009)
    [Respiratory consequences of inhalation of ad... [Rev Mal Respir. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

The first pot my hubby bought was cut with heroin (according to the dealer). We deliberately paid a bit more (long ago) for a joint with PCP (LONG walk back from the bleachers!). I have seen plant matter that was not cannabis more than once in my baggie!

But the chemicals that are used are the big problem! Back in the 70s dealers would spray coca-cola over their weed to add weight and make it feel sticky. (a 12 oz soda is more than 1/10 sugar! Over 40 grams of sugar per 12 ounce soda! :eek: ) We would taste our pot before buying it- looking for the sweet taste. Sugar smoke is harsh!

Another nasty trick is to add some of the new synthetics! These chemicals are often made in China, where they can't even make powdered milk without messing it up! :eek: In a land where quality control is optional, do you really trust them to make a "gray market" product safely and properly? I don't! And the reports from PubMed are NOT reassuring!

Withdrawal Phenomena and Dependence Syndrome After the Consumption of "Spice Gold" (full - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot]Withdrawal Phenomena and Dependence Syndrome After the Consumption of "Spice Gold"[/FONT]

Synthetic cannabinoid JWH-018 and psychosis: An explorative study. (abst – 2011)
    Synthetic cannabinoid JWH-018 and psycho... [Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation. (abst – 2011) Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic ... [Am J Emerg Med. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

'Fake Marijuana' May Trigger Heart Trouble in Teens (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]'Fake Marijuana' May Trigger Heart Trouble in Teens[/FONT]

Severe toxicity following synthetic cannabinoid ingestion. (abst – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Severe toxicity following synthetic can... [Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

I would water cure any weed that was suspected of being loaded with ferts (internally from not flushing, or externally from your dealer being greedy) or other adulterants- water curing will get rid of many of them!

Become an activist so we can get cannabis legal, and stuff like this won't happen as often! :hello:

Legalization brings with it laws governing purity and safety! Only in the unregulated black market can dealers get away with adding adulterants to their product! We need to legalize cannabis to end the danger!

Granny :wave:

6. Yeah unless they lace their own and you called to buy some weed right after he laced it And he decides to go through with it lol
    One time I was at my dudes house and he broke up a hydrocodone and we laced some shit. It made the weed burn slower and it was a good high. But I'm never doing it again

7. one time i got bud laced with fiberglass

edit

got high

8. #48 Psychedelish, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    It is not possible to lace bud with acid. It is such an unstable chemicals that even sunlight destroys it. Imagine what an open flame does then. completely destroys it. Weed is rarely laced with other drugs. PCP yes possible but not cost effective so the dealers a tard.

Edit, ok the hydrocodone one is even more retarded than the acid. Chemicals like opiates, psychedelics, majority of other drugs that are not plant material can not be smoked using an open flame. People don't lace their bud with this shit. If they do they are some of the least intelligent people I've heard of. Lacing weed with house hold products, yeah I can see that, but lacing weed with an opiate or acid and you actually feeling something from that added substance, good one.

9. I used to think I was getting laced bud. I may have been, but I really just think that it was the bud was premature and not properly flushed or grown.

Anyway, I used to buy weed from this one guy and a .3 of a gram would break up really big. Eventually the same bud seemed to start to weigh more. Now almost the same bud and I'll need to break up .4 or .5, not sure why that would be.

10. The first time I got high I was convinced it was laced. I believed this for years (I didn't smoke again for five years). But I think I really just got blasted. Ended up watching a leprechaun dance on my wall while simultaneously stroking the wall for hours. Funky night...

11. #51 I Am Ganja, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    In eastern Canada (quebec), a few dealers may lace their shwag to make it stronger.. it really sucks. and if they do, it's not opiates, psychedelics, maybe pcp or household products, but that's all

12. I wish weed was legal already so we wouldn't have to worry about stupid shit like this :\. There is laced weed out there, not laced with other drugs but dangerous non-psychoactive chemicals added for weight.

Same shit was going on during alcohol prohibition

13. ehh the battery acid adds flavor :hello:

14. I sold some medical weed I got from my dealer to a newb and he got so fucked up he thought I laced it hahaha

15. Doesn't really happen in America but nobodyin this thread realizes that adding chemicals for more weight is a common procedure in Europe.