Laced Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Neo of WNEC, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I doubt you had your weed laced with lsd, considering that lsd cannot be smoked...i mean it might have been laced with it (why, i do not know?? hah), but you wouldn\'t feel the effects from it, and i\'m sure it would taste pretty shitty... but laced with coke... mmmm... can you say fucked up?? haha

2. lmao, that\'s a funny story

I\'ve thought I was an owl once and all I could say to people was WHO. lol, no matter what they were saying.....: WHO?! WHO?! lol
    It was meant as a question, as well as the answer, and something that didn\'t mean anything at all...

3. I\'m glad someone liked it. I think its a pretty good story too. Maybe if I throw some rabbits in and some crazy characters I could write the next Lewis Carol-esqe story (i.e. alice in wonderland.)

4. not to do with wat it may be laced with, but DUDE that story was funny, must\'ve been so fuckin cool for you, i was laughing so much reading it lol

5. Yeah, it wasn\'t bad or anything. But part of the problem was I really only thought I was high for the longest time. I didn\'t even think we had any laced weed until well after we started our hour and a half long drive home.

Of course it was fun... always is... but I dunno if I\'d do it again. I felt pretty much out of control of things. It was good for the memories (what few I have), and I\'d consider doing it again under different circumstances. But never ever driving, not again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.