Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced weed, Bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedLion, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Okay so i have been smoking for about a year and i haven't had any bad trips or anything. So the other day i was just chilling with some of my buddies and we were smoking a couple bowls. One of my friends  was saying how a few days ago he had a really bad trip after smoking. He got the herb from a mutual friend and he never grabbed off of him before. He thought it was laced and the two other guys that were smoking with him also had a pretty bad trip. So then some of the guys i was hanging out with started telling me about how this kid that they used to go to school with bought some bad weed, smoked it and he just became hooked to whatever was laced on it. The kid dropped out of high school in grade 10 and no one knows what happened to him. The guys were saying how they think hes on the streets now. So basically the whole point of this post is im just wondering how would i be able to tell if i get laced weed or bad weed that can seriously f*uck me up. I have 3 main dealers who im really close friends with but when they're dry i pick up off this other guy who is also pretty good. All 4 of them are all good dealers but when they're all dry i pick up off of guys who i don't know just my friends know them but they aren't that close with them either. So basically if anyone can tell me how to tell the difference between laced weed and just regular herb, because right im scared to smoke again. Thanks

2. #2 Ronald U. Swanson, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    Dude nothing you find is going to be laced. If anything, they had moldy or otherwise 'tainted' bud or it was reaaaaally dank and they all had low tolerances, who knows.... what i do know is that you wont find any laced weed, and if you did you wouldnt be able to tell and how can you get addicted to something trying it once but you dont even know what it is? the whole kid dropping out etc sounds like a load of horse shit, hes probably some piece of shit bound to end up at the bottom one way or another, i know it wasnt no accidentally laced weed that did it.

3. Sadly, contaminated weed is a reality. In the UK, unscrupulous, money  hungry assholes feed off smoker ignorance and prohibition, and add adulterants at various, differing stages to the grow cycle. Some adulterants reported are sugar water, hairspray, and ground up glass/sand to add weight and "crystals" (various sources), I have also experienced some myself so I know first hand its happening. I have encountered weed recently that initially seems ok, but when dries a little, begins to smell of disinfectant and has an extremely bitter taste. You cant even take a full lung full back as it is so rank. Gets you stoned and that's about where the pleasure ends.
    This is what I hate about the UK and its ridiculous laws. Prohibition  will create a generation of weed smokers with savage ailments all directly as a result of a knee jerk reaction to plant that can be grown naturally, organically, and distributed responsibly. Instead we are giving the opportunity to criminal gangs and assholes who don't care what they sell and to whom. Rant over.

they adulterate only AFTER it was grown...not during various stages.of growth.
    Lesson to be learned...YOU SHOULD BEAT THE ASS OF ANY DEALER SELLING THAT SHIT! hell you should at least turn them over to the local police...scum is willing to harm and kill YOU for your money so wtf is holding you back from seeing justice served...TURN THEM IN!

5. The fact is they shouldn't adulterate at ANY stage! Do you really think that grassing someone up is going to solve the problem? You KNOW how it works, one man goes away, another springs up. No, my friend, the answer for me is to get out of the uk as its everywhere. Either that or you get ripped off for "high grade". Sick of it. Got no space to grow it, and where I live there just isn't anything decent.  
    Forgot to mention in earlier post that insecticides/pesticides are often quoted as reasons why the weed round here is so bad. If so, this would be something added when growing? And how the feck would I know if its been treated in such a way? Ta for your input.

6. Yea laces weed with other drugs is kinda common I guess but not with chemicals and glass and sand wat ? That's just taking it to a whole new lvl I think this would b a valid time to rat someone out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tbh i'd rather deal with it myself than talk to police about it. Its everywhere I live it seems, I know I gotta find a new supply but it f infuriates me.,,

ya..insecticides are used by the ignorant profiteering types, but that wasn't mentioned in your first post.

but as to you ALLOWING them to continue to due it, is your choice..just be sure to BAAAAA real loud every time they fuck you...(jab jab, just razzing ya)

any community, including the mmj/mj communities, can get rid of the bad guys in their midst, if they grow a pair and stand up for themselves...it happens all the time.

are you sheep or are you humans?  I have faith that you can and you should stand up for yourselves.

9. ...laced weed is NOT common...that's a DEA sack of shit lie.

oh I agree, but it would be wrong to suggest that a group form a posse and go assault the profiteering pricks, with some tar and feather, maybe some sand filled rubber hoses....I won't suggest those things because that would be wrong. :ey:

11. The only people I know that lace their weed are people who are lacing it for themselves... Nobody wastes drugs lacing weed trying to get you hooked on coke.

12. hehehe now there's a good use for sand, rather than putting it on them poor plants.