Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced Shake? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LogicalStonerBaby, Feb 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I've been smoking for around 5-6 years now (8-12 times a day) (4-6 Grams a day). Now I have had some "Dank" weed, but where I come from everything is super cheap and bad quality weed. I don't care, I know it's bad weed but as long as I get high, I don't care. This weed I've been smoking has had some weird physical effects on me as well. Heavy feeling when I try to breathe (When I'm smoking and when I'm NOT smoking), and my behavior is different. The weed looks very weird and I've been smoking the same bag for around 2-3 months (I got a huge bag for free because a friend of mine was moving, it was around 5-6 pounds of shake). Every time I smoke this shake, I get an exaggerated high, like you would with Dank weed but it's more dis associative, I feel disconnected from my body, I can't think for myself, it's like thoughts are just being thrown into my head. So I'm asking these forums in wondering if this weed is really laced, and if so, what is it laced with? I know dealers wouldn't lace it most of the time, because it costs more money. (Sorry for the bad quality of photos)

Attached Files:

2. 4 out of 20 experts agree that 69% of the time drug dealers give u extra free drugs in ur weed to fuck with u and it is in no way paranoia on your part.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 4-6 grams a day?
    Damn you need to get that in check.

Your shake is probably not laced.
    Pics to blurry to see any detail anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Here's the deal; from the pictures, it doesn't look especially laced in any visible way, but I will tell you this: one problem that is kinda rampant lately in certain sections of where I live (Pacific Northwest/PNW) is street weed being unintentionally laced by being handled at some point by tweakers who transfer unmentionables from their fingers onto weed, which is then passed on. Whether or not it's from straight powder or from their sweat doesn't matter, as herb absorbs that shit like a sponge, and it's not at all visible to the naked eye. It sucks. I've seen it happen to many friends of mine and heard of it happening to other stoners in my area, because my town is bad with that shit. It's a sad fact, but it's what I see happening. I'm not saying necessarily that this is 100% what happened to you in your case, but it is something to keep in mind. Stay safe, y'all. This is just another reason why I love the security and assurance of the legal dispensary herb and it's purity. If all were allowed access to such things like it's damn well supposed to be, stupid harmful shit like that could easily be prevented entirely.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

5. Grow it yourself and you will get more than enough trim to make the world go round.

6. Oh BS. You don't smoke almost a quarter a day. And if you did, you'd know that drug dealers don't give away decent weed and they most definitely don't add drugs to the drugs they're giving away for free. 5-6lbs of shake is still $$$$$ on the black or legal market. Your blurry pics are meaningless and silly. ​