Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced or not laced? Wtf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toni Hoedown, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Yeah, I'm really curious about this subject. I got high for the first time last night with a friend of mine. It was a blunt, and he told me it wasn't laced. Of all places, he takes me to the mall. We got tickets to see a movie, and of course I was getting all freaked out. My chest/heart was burning extremely bad, so I refused to watch the movie.

I was paranoid as fuck. I thought his intentions were to rape me[which I still don't know if they were or weren't]. I called up one of my friends, who I know had done allllllll types of drugs before. She said from what it sounded like, it was laced with raid. So finally I called up my oldest sister and outted myself. My brother inlaw came and got me and brought me home.

Now...lets not forget this was my first time getting high. I don't know if i just had a bad reaction to it, or if that shit was really laced. This would be "the next morning" and my chest/heart feels all abnormally tight, and it's aching.

Is that normal?

2. lol why do people always think its laced when they just get really paranoid...yes its normal it happens to a lot of people

3. i guess it's just a coincidence that people who always ask if weed is laced, it always happens to be their first time smoking. for the entire amount of time i've smoked, i've never smoked laced buds.

you got high, and got afraid.

4. hahahahaha i know.

-when you smoke weed your conciousness WILL CHANGE sometimes with inexperienced smokers this may result in paranoia-

5. If its your first time smoking its normal man just chill

6. Hahahaha. Alright. Just making sure. Never hurt to be positive about this shit. I mean like...the dude was freaking me out. Asking me to go back to his car, say weird shit that had nothing to do with the topic od conversation, like, "you're going to want to take your clothes off", and I was just like, "WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!". I tried to calm myself down and was like, oh he's high too, nothing to worry about. But I was seriously bugging, like I said, I was paranoid as fuck.

7. try not to smoke as much next time lol

8. it's called being paranoid, you'll get that a lot after smoking weed

this is obviously the first time this kid has smoked anything

9. Yeah the only other thing I smoke is cigarettes, on a regular basis. The dude I was with told me having a cigarette would just fuck me up even more...this was after I had already started to smoke it. I opted to put it out, because I didn't want to look like a complete moron in public, haha, but he told me to keep smoking it. So...I did. And that's a pretty lame exuse, that i didn't want to look like a moron...I probably would have with or without the cigarettes involved. Oh well...it's over.

I must say though...I'm never getting high with that guy again. He totally left me at the mall, high, and out of my mind, and went home. I sat on a bench for who knows how long, until my sister answered her phone. Hahahaa XD

10. i forgot who said this but just for the record its not my words:
    no one wants to give you free drugs, so unless you paid for laced bud, you arent going to get laced bud.

11. NOT LACED, you were just high. It does not surprise me epecially off a blunt, i had smoke daily for like 3 months when i had my first blunt and it got me so ripped it was unbelievable.

12. I agree with everyone, it wasn't laced. People tend to get pretty paranoid their first few times smoking. However, that guy sounded like a total dick. From what you said, he definitely sounded shady. People who get others high the first time should be a lot cooler than that.

13. so true first few times i smoked it was awsome cus i was with awsome people lol havent had a panic attack or even a bad high yet :hello:

14. Haha if the guy said you will want to take your clothes off.... then he is a rapist.
    wtf? too bad he used weed and not a date rape drug.

I also agree that you was just paranoid. Also, raid? like the roach spray?-They usually lace it to make it heavier.

or

if its wack ass weed to get dudes addicted they add abit of PCP... also now that im thinking abit.. since he did say ' you will want to take your clothes off' it could of been laced with some PCP/angeldust/sherm whatever because i do know that being high on that makes you want to go around 'free' like naked and it trips you out.

Also i do remember that i used to smoke dank in bowls first..then after a few months i got a blunt full of regs and i got more blasted then smoking dank in a bowl... that was along time ago though.. now my tolerance is so high.

15. It was defiantly laced with Raid. Your friend is a genius and you should listen to whatever she says. God damn, I love me some dank RAID.

16. to all those who THINK they smoke laced stuff...

if you smoke the bud with the person who you think laced the shit,
    its 99.9% not laced.

people dont lace their drugs with raid, ant killers, ect.
    if its gonna be laced, it will most likely be PCP or cocaine. (when people lace weed, they using up more of their products, so either that is gonna come out of their own pocket, or their profit. so lacing can be pretty pricy)
    and if its one of the 2, your def. gonna know that your throwed off on something besides bud.

and if you do ever start having a freak out, go walk around outside, get some fresh air, and try and eat some products with sugar in it.

17. Wow, I was waiting on someone to stop talking about the weed and talk about the freaking rapist friend this guy had! lol, never smoke with this guy again! He is bad news.

And just seconding what everyone else said in this thread...next time you smoke just tell yourself that you are going to feel different. You have to accept that your state of mind is going to change if you don't want to freak out.

18. No way dude you're wrong. I freakin love me some raid or ant killer in my bowl. :smoking:

19. shhh!
    c'mon bro, we gotta keep our secrets to ourselves now! :D

20. dude come on you know that rat poisen is like 1000 times better :p