Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laced Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Don Demarco, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hi! I have been smoking about maybe 2 or 3 times a week this summer. And I usually have good experiences. Until recently I smoked either "pot of gold" and "cali mist" (not sure which it was). The high was great but I have after effects 3 days after and it feels like it won't leave. Whenever I touch something it feels like my senses are super sensitive. Was the weed laced and will these effects go away? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. effects will go away, it wasnt laced just chill and don't think to much of it

3. I doubt it was laced, unless you paid extra for what you got.

Anyway, the "super sensitive" feelings may just be all in your head, but I don't know. Never happened to me but they will probably go away soon.

4. Are things kinda like skipping for you too? I remember this when I first started smoking, lol, no for real I can

5. the chances of it being laced are pretty slim. It would be a waste of money and reputation for the dealer to add anything to your weed. if the weed looks white or something then id worry. but think of it as like bonus points. its like buy one get one free. you buy a gram of pot and you get some crack on the side. i highly doubt it was laced :) hopefully those effects go away. good luck!

6. I know that feeling. And your body feels sensitive and off balance sort off?
    This used to happen when I was really tired out... Try sleeping a lot and resting it should pass. Also drink lots of water.

7. Nah your tripping

8. Not be sound mean, but after three days it is most likely psychosomatic. Weed effects don't last that long, as a matter of fact I cant think of any drug it could have been laced with that does.

9. edibles can have some weird things during the next day. I mean I ate a cookie yesterday and today has been weird. everything spins. touching things weird. and you find more.

10. #10 Verdurous, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I see what you did there... lol

11. The only unmentionable I can think of that lasts for three days, causes hallucinations. As such,. I would just say you're overthinking things man.

12. It was laced with pcp.... Dude your fucked

13. A couple questions.... Was the weed in bud form? Or shredded? If its the later, you could of gotten some of that k2 crap. Pot of gold and cali mist sounds like something theyd called it.
    Plus, long lasting effects are one of the side affects of that synthetic crap.
    Post pics of the weed if you can so we can get a better look at it.

14. Its gone away! haha I havent had a chance to really sleep cuz I've been working alot but its cool now. It was in bud form and there wasnt anything white on it. If I get it again I'll post a picture.

15. I've heard some dealers lace kief with crack to keep you coming back for more. even if it was in bud form they could've sprayed it with something like the legal/illegal spices. It basically comes down to where the weed is coming from. the more you can find out the better. It took me years of smoking from random sources and being pissed off about getting ripped off half the time before I got a decent medical source.