Laced blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Sep 3, 2007.

1. idk when I lace blunts with coke or even xanax, I can feel it. It won't be as efficient as snorting the same amount, but it DEFIANTLY works. You get so fucking blunted in your head when you smoke a dirty blunt, just try it before you knock it; and it isn't a placebo effect either. I got so fucked up a couple weeks back off a dank joint sprinkled with about 3 lines of coke.

2. lets all just take a deep breathe

3. If i wanted to do coke I'd snort it or grab the spoon and some soda and coke the shit. This guy was curious about something and it just turned out to be a crack fight. See thats why I stopped that shit to many arguments and drama queens. Junkiedays is right tho it gives you more of a high snorting it, as crack last usually 2-5 mins or less depends on the stuff. And i have done my fair share in my life, stuff you get these days are weak. I remember doing aline and the buzz lasting more then 2 hrs at least. Id say stuff these days are 30% and thats cause its cut to shit before your dealers get it. And they cut it and it goes on and on. Its hard to get pure yayo.

4. Shit i've been smoking prob before you were born, lol thats funny the first yr you start your still arookie:smoking:

5. Andre Nickatina wouldn't have spent the last 20 plus years of his life rapping about chewy blunts if they had no effect would he?

Dude talking about losing 95% efficiency. Get real. Have you even smoked chewy before? That shit amps you up and makes your face go numbbbbb

If I had 3 fat lines of coke I would roll up some chewy any day over blowing them. And I have major experience in both smoking chewy and snorting that whitegirl.

6. teehee i like you

7. wow. all of yall are very ignorant. yes smoking weed laced with powder does have effects. some people have greater effects than others. it really just depends on the person. if you knew anything about drugs you would have already known that. just like for some people who smoke weed they feel happy and relaxed and talkative. as with others they get paranoid and dont talk at all. same with cocaine. some people are just talkative and enegized and in a good mood. but with others they feel angry or out of control. it all just depends on the person. doing drugs has different effects on every person. so for some people who smoke weed laced with cocaine they dont have alot of effects. others do. for me smoking weed laced with nothing puts me on stuck mode. dont get me wrong its a nice high. i feel very relaxed. but i dont tlk AT ALL. i just sit there and chill until my high wears off. thats why i dont smoke alot of just plain weed. now, when i smoke weed laced with powder its totally differnt. im still at that relaxed state in my mind but im very talkative and hyper but at tha same time i can just sit there and chill. i dnt know. to me it evens it out for me. its a nice high. it takes me off of being in stuck mode and brings me to a way better high. you can totally feel tha effects of tha powder in tha weed no matter how much you smoke. you ignornant ass people learn some fuckin more about drugs before you post shit like you do. matter ah fact why dnt you get you and about 3 or 4 friends and smoke some lace blunts and see how each of you act differnt from tha other people. like i said it all depends on tha person. dumb fucks. :mad: