Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Labcorp Testing!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oldsport420, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Alright guys well as if there aren't enough posts like this I thought I'd add another lol. Disregard my "smoking stats" because I had a test at Labcorp but I subbed, I had a clean sample, kept it warm to about 97, but I have one concern.

While testing, I had my bottle wrapped in tin foil to keep heat, but I'm fairly sure it made a slight rustling noise when I tried squeezing, so I just popped the cap off (silently) and poured while peeing in the toilet. Everything went fine, the lady didn't say anything bad, marked off everything on a sheet of paper and said she was sending it to a lab and all that good stuff, saying "you see this is unopened" all the formalities, but I'm a little sketched out;

she would have said right there and then that I had adulterated, correct? There's no way she'd just say she's sending it and all that if she suspected me right? I feel as thought she would have said straight up but I'm just not sure.

Someone help me ease my mind considering I'm now done with mary jane for the foreseeable future. Any questions about how I subbed and the way I did it is super chill too, happy to help anyone because subbing is the best method possible.

2. The lab will determine if it's a passing sample, the nurse only checks the temp and sends it out. Congrats on the job.

3. yeah I figured it was something like that but I wasn't sure. Thanks so much man