Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Labcorp Sub Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Waterworks22, Jun 16, 2017.

1. #1 Waterworks22, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Today I used sub urine for my drug test at Labcorp for the first time. I've smoked for over 10 years and taken many drug tests but typically I have 30 days notice. (My boss gets it). This time I got suppressed from another direction, and only had 7 days to get clean. Im 6'2" 225lb. I used Toxin Rid and was able to get to a faint pass line on a home drug test, and had a buddy with clean pee, so I went in dilute prepared to sub or use my own based on how I read the techs that were working at the labcorp. I put the sub in a 3oz bottle and heated to 102.5 degrees and immediately opened 1 hot hands and rubber banded it to the container. (I practiced and found this will get the temp perfect) I then immediately stuck it in the hooch under a pair of compression shorts covered by briefs.

Got to the lab and the girl working obviously didn't want to be there so I quickly decided to sub. I went in the bathroom pulled out the sub and checked the temp. It was 98.5! Filled the cup, and gave her the sample. She didn't even stand outside the door or check the temp when I gave her the sample. She slapped a seal on it and bagged it, and I filled out my paperwork. I assume I will be good to go. What are your guys thoughts?

Appears I posted in the wrong spot, but feedback is still appreciated. I'm new here.

2. Did you pass???