Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lab test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buds_mckinsey, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ok well i went with the synthetic stuff(dr johns) and have a few questions for anyone that will take the time to answer.. ok it says to add between 70-80cc of water, is that equal to 3ounces give or take? what is the normal ammount for a test? i will have to take 2 drug tests when i go ,at least thats what a friends says. she also stated that they ask you to fill above the normal amount.now i dont know if its true or shes mad that i got the interview when she was turned down for a diff job for the sme company because she failed a drug test. has anyone heard of companys doin that or is she full of it?

2. i dont know if that equals around 3 oz. but i do know that most labs dont give a fuck about how much you put in the cup as long as its above the line they have on it.

3. Just took a lab test today, would have been so easy to use someone else's piss for. They just say fill above this line that is about a 1/4 of an inch above the bottom of the cup.