La Diva Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JustnBlaze, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Honestly so far I'm 2/2 on germination so 100% as far as resin production my girls are getting pretty frosty goin into week 2.5 of flowering could have somethin to do with my feed mix (Botanicare pro bloom, bud blood, superthrive, bud candy, and hygrozyme) And ya a PC case could be good idk how he kept his that small, now that I'm flowering it seems to be growing taller and taller and wider and wider with everyday so idk about a PC case but I mean you could train them to be small i suppose. This so far has been one of the easiest strains to grow i've come across, good genetics very forgiving, resistant to a lot of fungi and bacteria as far as I can tell, and the frosty resinous buds are always a plus =). The only problem I've had up to now is over feeding. Because of the cross with Blueberry it's sensitve to nutes so start low and work your way up. Pictures and updates tonight =).

2. hey it doesn't look like you're doing to bad with your plant. if you ask me,how you should feed the autoflowering plant (and i have exp w/ autoflowering BTW) i would use something called the Lucas formula it's easy-to-use.

3. Hey icantwait, i read into using lucas formula but at this point they've taken very nicely to what i've been feeding them, and on the pus side it's all organic just like the whole grow is all organic nutes and such, except maybe the bud blood but you only use that weeks 1-2 of flowering. If you have any more info on the formula please share (except anything I can google) So basically i'm looking for your first hand experience with using the lucas formula with autoflowering plants.

4. Really the only thing i can say for sure is, to treat them like flowering plants the whole time. They're needs are very simple, after they build big root systems and load on with bud sites, you're gold, I saw most of my buds grow soooo much when i was flushing them, like i said big root systems :) :smoking:

5. Here's another update evrything going well buds looking good, devloping well from what I can tell atleast!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Pictures and updates tommorow, there doing well just picked up some Big bud for some extra resin and weight production, the formula for it is 0-40-15

7. Looking fucking awesome, bro! :bongin:

8. Update:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Had a little nute problem earlier on as you can clearly see, that's all sorted out now so no worries!

9. Chops this weekend, this is the end of week 7 of flowering when i chop it on saturday

10. hey man that plant is not ready at all to be chopped ask anyone there is barely any bud formation yet. you still got a few more weeks man but do as you want, youll learn.

11. oops just looked at the last post compared to last pictures maybe by now it is ready , i apoligize

12. How about some updated pics Mr. Blaze!

13. I also just got this seed from Attitude,also got blue widow any info on this strain?:D