La Diva Autoflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JustnBlaze, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Hey all I just got my order of La diva fem autoflower in the mail, I've read a lot of grow guides regarding autoflowers but none with this strain. I'm germing them right now and plan on using my aeroponics system on a 20/4 light schedule. I was wondering if I even need the veg nutes, or just wait until they start flowering and use the bloom mix from there. Anyone know if this strain in particular is extra sensitive to nutes. I'm runnin 2 plants under about 250w of CFL with a mix of the 2700k and the 6500k bulbs for red and blue spectrum. How often should I feed them, is 20/4 the best cycle or is 24/0 better, and any suggestions on a flower/bloom combo to use?

2. I've been feeding my Autoflowers Bio Bloom nutes since they were 1 week old and they are growing fast.

3. Ya where in any of that does it say i know everything, and where in my thread did i say i know everything, grow up what are you a fuckin 12 year old, learn how to take constructive criticism and advice, unlike you I'm looking for peoples outside knowledge.

4. whats up man i ordered la diva along with some others still havent been delivered yet. but all blue berry strains dont really take well to a whole lot of nutes im not going to with mine at all just to be on the safe side plus i heard you get a more tasty bud if you soil grow and dont try and nute it a hole lot. not telling you what to do just spreading what iv "heard"

5. Ya that's true for most of the blueberry strains they seem to be fussy with nutes but to be honest, I haven't had any issues i'm only using organic nutrients and they seem to like it pretty good, light feeding, but they enjoy it =)

6. hey dude where u get those seeds? i never heard of la diva autoflower be good to read bout it, done a couple grows with autos & i also only use organic nutes (biobizz line) from what ive read they are better at not leaveing any bad tastes, but its not such a worrie if people flush anyway

good luck with ur grow

7. I'd love to see some pics of your Fem. La Diva grow! Subscribed

8. yh mayn post sum pics
    im thinking about gettin this strain

9. Sup man

Good luck with your grow. I am thinking about ordering these seeds and trying em out in my AG. Still not sure what strain I want to go with though. Do you think La Diva could grow a single massive cola? Well I will be watching your thread. Noob question coming....how do you subscribe to a thread? Well good looks again with your grow.

10. dude u should be instantly subscribed when u post a reply

11. dude you're right...haha. I am subscribed!

12. Here is my LaDiva, (Mary Alice) on her 7th week birthday (seed went right into the soil on 8/15). I'm using one 125W CFL (6700K) & 2 23W (3500K) CFLs on a 20/4 light schedule. This is a super easy plant to grow, smells great & looks awesome. It would be perfect for a small stealthy grow like in a PC case or something like that. I'm not seeing a lot of resin production at this time, maybe it will pick up in the next 2 weeks....anyway....

Attached Files:

13. Hey man ya the resin has a lot to do with feeding it, and theres a trick you can use right before you harvest keep the plant in the dark for 48 hours before chopping and the resin will increase, sorry I haven't updated in awhile my plant is just starting to flower all over were in the 1.5 week mark of their flowering but there doing great, there's about 15 bud sites + what could look like 3 other main colas forming on the side, pictures to come. And to lay the debate to rest, this strain is defaintely, 100%, no questions asked autoflowering. Mine showed sex 3 weeks in, right at 4 weeks they started their flower production, within the next 2 weeks the buds will/should double to triple in size hopefully.

14. Autoflowering might be one of the debates here! The other debate is whether you will ever post a picture or not! :confused_2:

15. No autoflowering is definately not a debate here, I only come on grasscity to check out other journals, rollitup has an entire forum dedicated to Aerogardeners and here are your long awaited pictures, if you don't think it's an autoflower plant then well you clearly have no idea what your talking about haha..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind the plants only about 9-10" so your gonna tell me it's not autoflowering when I've had my lightcycle on 20/4 the whole time, it sexed at 3 weeks and vegged for 2 weeks tops, definately an autoflower and the pictures can't really do any justice I'm using my iphone to take the pictures, but if your interested in some color in your grow it's turning hues of blue and purple (some pistols atleast) haven't had any problems so far, one thing is if you deicide to go with la diva it's crossed with a blueberry strain so it's pretty snickety about feeding as you can see some nute burn. But I will update with some more pictures once it fills in more =)

16. That's what I like to see! A Picture is worth a thousand words! Looks good man! Keep us posted!

17. Sure will it's pretty cool wakin up everymorning and noticing how much it grew overnight pretty amazing, it also looks like it snowed a little on my plant last night cause some sweet leafs got frosty haha

18. [quote name='JustnBlaze']No autoflowering is definately not a debate here, I only come on grasscity to check out other journals, rollitup has an entire forum dedicated to Aerogardeners and here are your long awaited pictures, if you don't think it's an autoflower plant then well you clearly have no idea what your talking about haha..

only an idiot would say that that is not autoflower :cool:

what germination rate did u get
    i was thinking of gettin some of these seeds or il diavolo

19. looking good man,i'll be watching this one.:bongin:

20. awsome! you could grow like 5 of those in a pc case.:eek: