Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LA Confidential

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by barefoottoker, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Smoked a little (hell, a lot! :smoking:) tonight and feel absolutely amazing. Very, very, very, very mellow high. Time seems to sloooooooow down. Seconds become minutes, minutes become hours. I'm convinced you could reach the moon with this.

It's an Indica so it's definitely body high. Sensations are wonderful. Music has a profound meaning.

Donated $70 for a gram and an eighth. Pricey, but delicious.

Fine red threads. Sticky. Sharp, pungent scent, a hint of lemon, perhaps a citrus tree of some sort.

Skunky on the tongue, bit of leather on the exhale, dirt for an aftertaste. Seemingly able to last a long while. Perhaps it's the slowed-down time...

Highly...
    Highly...
    Highly...

...rec...o...mend..ed...
    :smoking:

2. :)Hahahahahaha someones on the stoney side of town.

Good for you! :D

3. My dispensary was selling some L.A Confidential + Mr.Nice shake for $15 a gram. It's been knocking on my ass for the past week!!

4. I've enjoyed the LA Conf the few times it's come around, though definitely not close to my favorite. Still great bud, though.