la confidential

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smokyeyes, Nov 29, 2008.

1. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

that does not make sense.

you can change a res. 100% in 10-15 minutes, the soil you start with stays with your plant in the root mass. once our plant is in the soil you dont have as much control over the actual medium, but control over the medium can be bad if your new to either hydro or soil.

so to answer the "technicality" ou caught on, is if you go hydro start wth good water, or dont because you can change it;)

2. deff glad i know now

i actually got them from a guy me and my homie get herb from i was lucky to get a few of em
    then worrie about your water like doob's said you obviously dont need to worrie about soil with hydro, when doob's said soil is the foundation i think he meant the medium in genaral

its lookin good as of now i shut off a couple lights and sure enough it started to grow a lil bit... im pretty stoned right now so night gc grow safe :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Ill be checkin in on this.

Been hearing a bunch of good stuff about LA Confidential.

Like to see what youll do with it.

How do you know that its really LAC? Did you see a pack? Is it a trustworthy source?

Anyways Good Luck.

4. Damn thats a solid camera your using, I can almost see the plant breathing.

5. i cant tell you where but my source is a grower for a medical dispensary so yeah there trustworthy, i searched the strain because ive never grown it and im excited to see what happens

6. sweet man, my friend is growing same thing, prob about the EXACT same stage as you. but his plants are taller but leaves not as big. ill keep a tab on this for sure goodluck bro

7. Plants are looking good man, I love that squatty structure on them. Good looks. :wave:

Chillin1

8. ok its been a while but time for an update a lil vertical growth but not much its gettin really bushy and dense.... im noticeing that in the dense parts there is moisture building up in the form of beads of water is this normal, to humid maybe.... my last grow didnt do this but it also wasent this dense.... heres some pics be back in a few days... oh and the Cotyledons are still green no sign of falling off when can i start my grow big its been over 2 weeks

Attached Files:

9. one of my leaves has a few dry crunchy spots on it i think is cuz i forgot to water but i watered her and all else is good.... or it could have been because the leves collect moister under the big leaves and i moved my lights around could have burned a lil... damn im ir

10. looks like your gonna have a good run with the changes in soil and nutes. good luck im watching:smoking:

11. thanks for the kind words shes doin ok some of the very first leaves started to dry out and get crunchy in some spots but other than that its goin loads better

12. Duuude your plants are lookin nice and lush, can't wait to see what they will look like one week from now:D Keep up the good work, La confidential is gonna blow u away:smoking:

13. ok so i got some new pics my photo skill must be dwindleing cuz my pics arent comin out as good......... oh well ...... ok i got a 3.5 gallon pot and as you can see my babys not that big only a couple nodes in and roots aree peekin out the bottom already what to do

Attached Files:

14. yeah it kinda looks like the orange savings money tree haha yeah ive had la con, purple la con, con/wreck... alll kinds but i havent grown any yet so im uber excited

15. ok here are some better picsim super bored waiting for my guy to wake up so i can get lifted:smoking: and go skate even though its raining:eek:

Attached Files:

16. ok so i took a trip yo vegas won 240 bucks and i came back to this... iv started givin it grow big friday to ......heres some pics

Attached Files:

17. Damn those plants look lush and healthy my friend:) Im really interested to see the la confidentail during flowering....I have a high times mag and there is a pic in there of it and it looks freakin incredible..loads of white crystals on all the upper fan leaves as well as the bud.:smoking: +rep on the great grow man!

18. They look perfect man. Keep on growing.

19. Nice job man i just got a la conf clone to add to my garden i will be checking back!!

20. Hey smoky how bout a pic update soon. Im anxious to see how they're doin':smoke: