l

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by binknit, Mar 16, 2010.

1. #1 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    l

2. Do they get along? are they just playing? I always wondered if i got a kitten and a puppy at the same time and rasied them under the same roof whould they be friends?

3. #4 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

4. #5 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

5. #6 *guest, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
    This is gonna sound weird, but do you happen to live in Oregon? :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see there are some minor differences now, but that dog in your pic looks fuckin' identical to my friends dog. He's a miniature pinscher/pomeranian mix. I swear, they could be twins. :eek::p

6. #7 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

7. #8 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

8. I tried, but I couldn't really find any good ones. Most of them are from when he was a puppy and his hair was super short.

This is the only pic I could find, and he's wearing doggy clothes. ;)

[​IMG]

The colors on his head are a bit different, but the view from the top like in your pic is fucking exactly the same. Same fur, same colors, same fluffy tail.

That's why it bugged me out at first, I've never seen a dog that looked that much like him before. :p

9. #10 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

10. Is yours a purebred pom?

My friend's was supposed to be. She paid like $400 for him, but when he was... I don't know, 6-9 months (?) old, he was all super short haired and kinda min-pin looking.

Kinda like this, but this is just when his hair had started getting a little fluffier. You can tell just by looking at his tail, though.

[​IMG]

Anyway, she called the people just to see if it was normal for his hair to be too short. They asked to look at him, and the lady saw him and was like "his mom must have mated with one of our min-pins!" and gave her back half her money for not being purebred.

But yeah. I'm rambling. :bongin:

11. #12 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l

12. Yeah, they're pretty adorable though. ;)
    I don't usually like small dogs, but I have a soft spot for that little dude. :p

13. #14 binknit, Mar 16, 2010
    l