L.D's garden-White Widow,Green Crack,Bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by loudog2008, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 loudog2008, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    Hey everyone finally got my new room all set up nothing too special but im happy with it for right now flowering room is a little hot but other then that all temps and humidity are dialed in.

SPECS
    -Flower-600WHPS(with cooltube)
    -Veg-432 Watt T5 HO(has option to turn on 4 or 8 bulbs, only 4 are going now)
    -Flower temps-76-90 degrees(yes i am aware this is too hot)
    -Veg temps-74-80 degrees
    -Fed every 3rd watering
    -Bushy plants are White Widow
    -Big plant is Green Crack
    -Ph levels aroud 6.5

Just made a trip to the hydro store and picked up some new stuff such as root hormone,rooters,clone tray with dome,and some 5 gallon pots.Here is what they are looking like at about 1 week into flower

1.Flower(lights on)
    2.Flower room
    3.Flower room,Green Crack plant on left,2 widows on right
    4.Green Crack plant
    5.group shot
    6.Veg room
    7.Mother and newly rooted clone
    8.Healthy Clones and a few seeders
    9.Momma
    10.Momma

Attached Files:

2. any thoughts>?

3. just a few shots from tonight,,
    lost half of them so get them up later

Attached Files:

4. im excited to see buds

5. just another shot from inside flowering room today.. its about day 9 or 10 of flowering

6. any advice for a new grower?

7. Looks great!

You're doin everything right man, keep it goin :D

8. thanks alot thats a good thing to hear as this is my first legit setup,im happy with how its going so far

9. #10 loudog2008, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    was just over checkin out Jim Dunlop's grow journal(amazing) and it gave me the idea to start throwin up some tunes for y'all to listen too.

Dylan Murray;he does some of the Brwndirtwarrior vids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNeAtUi-G0"]YouTube - Dylan Murray - Ganja - Live on Rebel Vibez CHRY 105.5FM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WMY-n9MF6o"]YouTube - Blind Melon -Mouthful of Cavities[/ame]

10. Just put up mylar and picked up FloraNova Grow/Bloom nutrients, and a small container of AN Big Bud, i will post some pics tommorow

11. hey just a few pics from last night wish i got some this morning cause they look even nicer.Let me know what you guys think some of the older stems seem to be purplish but all the new growth is nice and green.

the first pic. is just some new pickups and the rest of the first pic set is the big Green Crack plant

Attached Files:

12. 1st pic is top down on the big bush, and the rest are the 2 white widows all about 10 or 11 days flower.The last few pics are the flower and veg rooms with the mylar i put up and after i cleaned and organized them.

Attached Files:

13. #15 loudog2008, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    some pics from this morning

1.Mother/Daughter
    2.Seedling(bagseed)
    3.My first two successful clones-White Widow,they are both growing well.
    4.Flower room
    5.Green Crack-day 13 flower(how does this look for 2 weeks or maybe a little less.)?
    7.Top of WW#1
    8.Top of Green Crack
    9.ww1,ww2

Attached Files:

14. This journal is really coming along, nice setup dude

15. Thanks alot man, I'm still pretty new to growing, but I'm learning daily and picking up new equiptment as well. Thanks for lookin and make sure to stop by when the buds get a little bigger:D

peace

16. I'll be sure to check in dude as my own project is ending soon. My CO2 setup is playing up and my PH metre has died, Im running on pur luck and THC at the moment.

17. good luck with them they look great in your journal

18. just a few shots from this morning, the buds are starting to form nicely and they should fill in the gaps and form some nice ones on the big Plant, give it a week or two