Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

L.A. Confidential

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by briannajetsfool, Sep 28, 2010.

1. smokes pretty nice but clogs up the bowl if you don't stir often. really good high but would probably glue you to the couch if you smoke a lot in one sitting

2. has anyone else tried this?

3. Yes its rather potent, its a really strong indica glues you to the couch.

4. yeah i found it difficult to concentrate on reading. definitely chose food haha

5. Ahh, I'd like to see some pictures of that

6. i love it so much. all time favorite high because it was so potent

7. i would post picts but i just smoked the last bit unfortunately. definitely a favorite

8. Just harvested the main kolas on my LA Con., bout twenty cokecan size beauties with a coupla' bigger then that. Takin' a trimmin' break to surf GC:D:smoke:

no pics don't ask;)

9. Its an ok strain.

10. i smoked some of that a few months back. it def caught me of guard so high i could barely think.

11. yeah i was pretty high to the point where i was just staring at the computer for five minutes at a time. whats not to love?