Kyle Brotzman

Discussion in 'General' started by Cudderisback, Nov 27, 2010.

1. The next Steve Bartman.
    If you don't know who he is yet, you will.
    Poor guy's life is fucking ruined.

2. I had to google both those guys

3. can someone fill me in, no idea who they are. too blazed to google.

4. Sports guys probably in a sex scandal

5. ah, i see.

6. sports guys? sex scandal?

I wish people would just not care about those sorts of subjects. They should deal with it on their own. I hate celebrities and everything they represent

7. Hes the kicker for Boise State.

He missed 2 field goals and they lost the game.

8. Oh PLEASE. This guy cannot be compared to Bartman. First of all, he's a player not a fan. Any true fan will forgive a player for shortcomings on the field. What fans won't tolerate is a fellow fan disrupting a play for his own benefit as Bartman did.

Secondly, he clearly didn't want to miss those field goals. In fact he clearly didn't want to miss those field goals FAR MORE than any fan didn't want him to miss them. Bartman wanted to catch that ball. He (at least appeared to) want to cause Alou and the cubs to miss that out for his own benefit.

Finally, your comparing a Chicago Cubs NLCS game to a FUCKING BOISE STATE REGULAR SEASON GAME! The cubs have one of the largest fanbases in all of sports. They have the longest championship drought in all of sports. They were poised to go on to the world series until Bartman interferred.

There have been many Kyle Brotzmans over the years in both college and professional football. There is only one Steve Bartman.

[​IMG]

9. Kaeding? LOL
    jk

dannng that sucks for him
    at least it's not a stupid sex scandal.

10. Woah theres a sports section say WHAAAAAAAAAA?!

11. Doesnt this belong in the like Sports section or something? Dont mean to be a Nazi about it , but ... General section is like a sespool for whatever people feel like posting, even if its the wrong area to put it in.

12. Kyle Brotzman must be like the new Gary Anderson then.

That would make Gary Anderson the new Mapp vs Ohio

and that would make me the new Santa Claus :D

13. looks like nobody has any idea what your talking about here lol, post in sports

14. You obviously have no idea how important winning this game was to Boise.
    Two chances. Two eaaaassssy short field goals and he fucked them both up.
    His life is ruined. He WILL quit the team and move and go to another college because of this. GAURANTeed. It will haunt him for the rest of his life.

15. As you can see in the picture, there are multiple fans reaching for that ball. If Bartman's seat had someone else in it, you could expect the same outcome.

16. AND if Boise State wouldve won they wouldve had a chance at the National Championship.

17. To be honest I just type in "Kyle Brotzman F*&ck you" into yahoo just to see if there are any hate messages already about this guy.. couldn't believe what I seen...twice in a row. All that hard work they been putting in for this chance and to get blown by two missed fg's.
    What do you think it is like in the locker room or bus ride home for this guy? What about back on campus?

18. If anyone hears any news on this guy getting mobbed on campus please post.

19. I'm well aware that Boise could've finally gotten themselves a shot at a national title had their kicker not fucked it up. I'm not saying it wasn't a big deal and won't haunt him forever. It's just nowhere near as big of a deal as the Bartman incident was. Brotzman is a contributing member of the team, and his teammates will support him. Idk where you heard he was going to quit, but that's just not true. Bartman, on the other hand, had to have police guarding his home for weeks after the game. Apples to oranges, man.