Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Virta, Dec 31, 2008.

1. what do you guys think? This stuff was really nice, then it made me puke lol any suggestions on how not to puke? or is time the cure?

Attached Files:

2. doesnt look like kush to me, how were you smoking it to make you puke?

3. that just looks like some beasters and did you puke from coughing?

4. he puked cause they're beaster.

5. I've been to high and get dizzy like motion sickness and puke. Just smoke less if thats your problem.

6. i just smoke it out of my glass piece..but the whole room started spinning so i tried to get some sleep so i just layed down for a bit and then i had to puke :p and this hasn't been the first time this has happened...the othertime i had a few bowls and then tried some salvia heh i puked all over the kids wall...but i cleaned it up lol

7. Try taking smaller hits. Sometimes when I completely rape a bowl I start coughing like a mother but I eventually calm down.

8. Salvia is just horrible altogether I can't stand it.

9. id say thats reg the bud formation looks good but it looks like its covered in brown and dark green which prolly means its old

10. That just looks like some mid to me...

11. well either way, it was pretty good

12. and how can you tell its beaster?

13. that looks like some mids....
    But hey i've had some fire mids before so you never kno

14. Because I am a highly trained professional in the field of canniboligy

15. The only time I can remember my head/mind spinning while high is when I had recently gotten drunk...other than that i don't know what could cause that.

16. with experience you will know young grasshoppa...you just lack a disciprine!

17. Your situation sounds eerily similar to one my friend encountered a few months back.

He took way too big of a hit off of our buddy's zong and then started coughing like crazy, threw up, then had to lay down. He eventually was so high and so freaked out we took him to the hospital. First time that I've ever heard of weed doing that to someone.

It could have been laced (I think that's what happened to my friend, because the dealer was sketch as fuck and tried sellin the bud as straight fire) But to me it sounds like you either took too big of a hit, and swallowed the air wrong. I've had times where I've swallowed my hits wrong and couldn't breathe in any air. I just couldn't inhale because there was still smoke in my lungs I had to cough or burp up.

Don't worry though, I freaked out when that happened to me. I had to lay down and chill. But eventually I got my breathing back right again and everything was good. Try to ride out the high if you're not liking it and remember, noone has ever died of smoking too much weed!

On a side note, isn't throwing up while super high terrible? It's not like throwing up while drunk, you notice everything around you and you're super conscious and aware.

18. Looks like decent mids.

Did you drink alcohol or did you eat a lot RIGHT after smoking?

Sometimes doing either ones can make you go dizzy really fast.

Like someone said, take smaller hits, and maybe take your time to slowly get higher. So you know when you're near your limit.

Elend.

19. I was smoking out of a bong with my dealer and after the first bowl my dealer (he is an old friend of mine) looks at me and says "Have you ever smoked straight kief" and I say no, because I haven't. He packed a bowl of just kief and I got so high I started dry heaving. The dry heaving only lasted for a minute or so before I chilled out and was stoned retarded. I guess if you smoke too much you can puke, but thats just me speaking from my personal experience I really don't know anyone else who ever has.