Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush vs Sour diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Sourrrrrrrrrrrr Diesellllllllll!

2. #23 huzi, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
  3. LOL

Pure Kush is a strain, it's ON the list I linked you

What an idiot

PK is NOT Kush, Kush is OLD and what all the kushes come from. PK is FROM Kush.

4. Pure kush is kush. why else would it be called pure kush?

5. Holy hell, ignorance at it's best. Take the information, stop just banging your head against a wall. Pure Kush is NOT the strain Kush. NOT THE SAME.

6. ok dude no need to cry

7. Huh? Do you need to continue to deflect as to not have your e-pride hurt because you were wrong?

Let's just leave it shall we?

8. I thought it seemed pretty obvious that I was right since I sent you a link which said exactly the same thing I said.

9. Ok, sure, you're right. On a subject you clearly aren't informed in the least on, you just googled Kush and made the assumption that Pure Kush equated to Kush, and you must be right about that. Your brilliant logic wouldn't fail you, no need to learn something from people who do actually know what they're talking about.

10. #31 huzi, Aug 3, 2012
    Correct. Thank you!

Edit: You actually are right (i think). :facepalm

11. Don't worry, I don't think I'm not a douchebag.

It's difficult to even find the genetics for Pure Kush, but I think it comes out of the southern california medical scene

12. #33 420dopeaf, Aug 3, 2012
    ^ this idk why people keep asking me to specify which kush strain im talking about i already said pure kush not og,bubba,red,strawberry.

Edit: I guess im a little misinformed lol i thought pure kysh was like the nane pure regular kush, now that thats said and done i guess im gonna edit it to Buba kush vs sour d in the original post.

13. lol he sorta has a point wenever my dealer sells me something from the kush strain (whether its bubba or Og) he doesnt reslly specify all he says is "i got some fire ass indica man Kush !"