Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush vs Purp (general)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jun 28, 2011.

1. when i was in high school all we smoked was purp but that was in N FLA now in south fl its all kush weed as I guess you would call it. They are kinda fads really but I cant find purp like I used to get that flower tasting goodness. Purp gets you in that zoned out mode relaxed. Kush gets you real high like in the head just real fuckin high. You know when that sweat comes from your head like whwooh damn.

2. Kush.....no purp

[​IMG]

3. #23 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's a bunch of bud..

4. kushhhhhhhhhh

5. You obviously dont know what that picture is referring too.

6. purple kush

7. No grapes! Sativa and Kusheses alll day.

8. Comparing kush to Purp makes no sense?!?!

9. Rappers don't know dick about weed.

10. Purple bud is weak, unless it's genetically going to turn purple those cold temperatures you have to grow the plants under in order for it's color to turn also hinder it's potency.

Hate to say it, but there are Sativa-Dominant Kush strains as well as Indica.

11. Purp at night time, and it has the be the good purp. Purple Kush (the purp thats light green with purple sparkles, extra frosty).. Nothing better than light green heavy sativa kushes.