Kush - more dangerous then cocaine and heroine

Discussion in 'General' started by xzon007, Jun 16, 2009.

1. I don't post here often anymore but I just was watching TV and a news story came on ABC News (I believe) warning people of "a new strain of marijuana" called Kush. This "new" strain has just entered the Chicagoland area, is 5x more potent then existing bud, and, I quote: "as dangerous as cocaine and heroine". Officials are thinking about raising the consequences of marijuana possession.

This new strain runs for $600 and ounce. Kush. $600 an ounce and more dangerous then heroine. WTF? How do news stations even get away with stories which are OBVIOUSLY lies? It pisses me off how the media and anti-pot smoking world ignore the rules and facts of marijuana just to scare people. I see a lot of stupid anti-smoking propaganda, but its been awhile since I've seen something THIS stupid.

Thoughts/comments?

2. write them a letter

3. i want some :rolleyes:

4. Write them a letter asking where to get some.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPF59CoGvs]YouTube - Fox News Gets Reefer Madness Over So-Called Killer Marijuana[/ame]

Same type of story right there by fox news.

They are saying this bud is so potent it can kill you...HA!

6. I'v been buying kush for yrs and i grew up on da south side. Where did u c this article or news storywhat paper or tv station i'd like 2 c this 1

7. I wish I could find bud more dangerous than heroin. :devious:

8. thats insane...i hate bull_ like that

9. Wow I used to be alright with fox news, fuck them. So many things obviously wrong with that story indoor growing has been around for years and outdoor plants can be just as potent.

10. Wow that video was bullshit. The DEA agent said, "This is not your grandfather's marijuana. This stuff will kill you. It has 24 hours of light so it is growing 24 hours a day. It's like dope on steroids." Dumbasses. Don't they realize cannabis has been grown like that for decades and nobody has gotten hurt? I can't wait to see them destroyed.

11. Welp, I'm going to continue to buy Kush from my dispensary then. :p

12. Thats so stupid, if you kept light on your plants for 24 hours then they would burn.

13. dude, i hope you're kidding. seriously.

14. who gives a shit if he/she was kidding or not. it was obviously a dumb comment, no reason to provoke that shit. :rolleyes:

Not that that's not what I'm doing with this current post, but still... hahah

15. What the hell?
    How can the news lie to people like that?
    Just think about all the other stuff they fucking lie to us about.

16. I have not seen plants that needed to be under light for a full 24 hours, pretty much all the time, that would be very suspicious anyways. And depedning on your lights it could get very hot, plus how do they grow kush outisde though? haha they fail

17. Official seal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. i'm not provoking shit. i was gonna educate him. if he would say "no, why?" i would steer him in the right direction. and if he said yes. i'd say "lol"

not everything has to be an argument brother. i'm not an argumentative person.

19. broski, weed plants can grow under 24/0 perfectly fine. though most people do it for 18/6 or 20/4. cruise around the indoor growing section of this forum. it's interesting shit once you get into it.

20. FUCK fox news.