Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush. just in time http://forum.grasscity.com/images/smilies/smoking.gif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hitmanca07, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #1 hitmanca07, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    what's up everybody, this is my first post here. just got a nice eighter of kush. don't really know how to tell apart different strains and whatnot, but if it's dank it's dank:rolleyes:. anyway it made my day, so i thought i'd share :cool:. i smoked a little j, and small bowl to myself earlier, and have been completely body locked. definitely a chill body high, almost a stoned feeling. has a pine tree scent, to what i can tell. stinks soooo good. and tons of little trichomes, and orange hairs. almost looks "fuzzy". definitely the nicest dank i've gotten, i think i might just invest in another eighter of it. :smoke: let me know what ya think.

always have a lighter handy.
    -hitman

**my handy little 1/8th measuring device/ stash container.

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look like an 1/8th to me,
    and how does that white container weigh your bud?

3. Nice name, but I don't think thats an 1/8th

4. ahaha wondering the same :hello::hello::hello:. yea looks a bit short, try taking the coin outta the pics, u got the macro of the coin not the bag. but looks dank have fun

5. looks good but maybe .5-1g short, but enjoy the weed regardless

6. Maybe thats why it looks short to everyone?

7. well, i just got back into smoking, don't have a scale yet. the little container just helps me go by the old "rolls so many blunts" kinda thing.

8. yea, that may be the reason. at this point i've got 3 little j's taken out of it. also, it may be because i was trying to be a photographer, which i'm not. lol. but i put up a pic of the whole thing. well... minus some.