Kush and bio bizz nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by let get high, Oct 2, 2011.

1. #1 let get high, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Hi I'm looking to grow some master kush with the bio bizz range can any one give me any info our tips on how to get started cheers

2. Read the stickies!

You really didn't ask any questions. Read the bottles, start with 1/2 nutrients about 25 days in if you're growing in soil.

3. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']Read the stickies!

You really didn't ask any questions. Read the bottles, start with 1/2 nutrients about 25 days in if you're growing in soil.[/quote]

Ok what type of kush should I go for and what soil should I use for seeds veg flower

4. You really need to read the stickies. I'm a dick when it comes to people asking completely obvious questions.

Asking what type of kush you should go with is like asking me what your favorite color is.

Soil... there's a ton of options. Go with Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

Go read the stickies. Seriously. Go read them, all of them. Read them again. Growing requires a ton of research and reading. We can't grow it for you, so you need to be prepared for just about everything.

5. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']You really need to read the stickies. I'm a dick when it comes to people asking completely obvious questions.

Asking what type of kush you should go with is like asking me what your favorite color is.

Soil... there's a ton of options. Go with Fox Farms Ocean Forest.

Go read the stickies. Seriously. Go read them, all of them. Read them again. Growing requires a ton of research and reading. We can't grow it for you, so you need to be prepared for just about everything.[/quote]

I see wha u mean mate will do wha u said an read as for the fox farm soil would it be ok to use bio bizz ur should I use the ff nutrients