Kucinish introduces articles of impeachment against Bush

Discussion in 'General' started by CAZx7, Jun 10, 2008.

1. that hot wife of his has probably not been putting out lately.

I am against any impeachment of bush

2. He's attempted this before, as has McKinney, and Pelosi keeps impeding it.

It's good that all of this stuff is finally being read into the public record, but I'm afraid that's probably the best they'll be able to do.

3. Spelt Kucinich wrong :p

I highlyyyyyyyyyyyy doubt Bush will have anything happen other then the impeachment, just as nothing but an impeachment happened to clinton. The only difference is Clintons scandel was public knowledge while im only hearing kucinich speak out of his ass.

4. [​IMG]

5. I don't even know what you're trying to imply here, but i've been listening to this man for the past 2 hours and all I've gotta say is, hes a rambling retard.

6. i see your facepalm

[​IMG]

And i raise you another facepalm

[​IMG]

7. it really doesnt matter at this point...hes out of office so soon that by the time any impeachment trial started itll be around august and hed be out mad soon anyway...this couldve mattered a year or two ago....

8. Yea and what else is new. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD INVENT SOME NEW WAY TO WASTE MY TAX DOLLARS!

9. I think by this point impeachment proceedings would last longer than the balance of Bush's term

10. I am a huge fan of Kucinich and actually backed him as my first choice for president during the last two presidential cycles (08 and 04). He's a short little man that no one notices but he really does have some great policies (... we'll ignore his stupid trade policies for now though).

I agree that this is going to go absolutely nowhere. This is the third or fourth time he's tried this but I really admire him taking a stand multiple times and making an effort towards this. I am 100% convinced that sometime in my lifetime Bush, Cheney and Co. will be brought up on war crimes.

I have every intention of watching as much of McClellen's testimony to the House on the 20th as well.

11. Two main reasons why this is pointless. Impeaching Bush would make Cheney president. And he only has 7 months left anyway.