KRS-One Concert

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bong Marley, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Hey blades, just thought I'd tell everyone about my weekend...

Well on Saturday I took the train up to Toronto to see KRS-One, it was such a great time, my buddy and I hit his bong before getting on the train, then rolled up a nice long doob on the train ride. When we got to Toronto we were waiting for KRS-One to come out so we went outside and smoked the doob about half way. Once we got inside KRS-One came out and did his thing, we then smoked the rest of the doob. Man the shit was crazy, EVERYONE in there was blazing, KRS jumped into the crowd and rapped forever he rapped into my cell cam, and did insane freestyles that made the show so much more unique.
    Then when I thought it couldn't get any better he started doing some freestyles over Wu Tang Beats and getting the crowd to chant "Wu Tang" over and over. Finally after getting the crowd amped up he calls RZA down from the blacony. Everyone thought he was just playing that RZA was there but sure enough, within 2mins RZA is behind me making his way through the crowd, goes up spits some freestyles with KRS-One, and then they both do a tribute sorta to Ol' Dirty Bastard.

It was such a good show, just thought I'd share it with everyone. :smoke:
    Any other blades from around the area make it out to that how?

2. awesome man i love KRS-one!