Kronicly Insane Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Thanks RD your advise is taken highly. You are the king of monsters plants. Gonna start my outdoors inside next month.

2. hey always here to help and thanks for the kind words but Im not the only gc blade who grows big plants. Sarge, Hillbill, GH, and Big Mike all grow huge plants too.;)

3. What strains u running outside?

4. Yea they are great growers and friends too. I think you have the biggest plant grown so far of the group. Thanks to lots of book reading, and to you guys I also grow monsters. Thanks to all you.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. So today I decides to crop a few of the plants. About 1/2 where ready and the rest still need a bit of time to grow more. I am running the lights 24/7 to help keep temps about 60 and to keep thing tight. I do however might have it turn off for 4 hrs during mid day. I think the dark period will greatly help my sons seedlings and even the other plants grow a bit faster. Only two plants received nute burn from Ocean Forest soil, nothing to be concerned about. They are staying nice and dark green so I'm pleased with the results so far. Here are the current photos taken just a few hours. Let me know what you think. I'm also starting to plan my outdoor grow. I'm going to be light on space under my current lighting so I might replace the 2ft x 2ft 4 bulb light out with a 4ft x 2ft 8 bulb and use it in my old wood grow box that's gonna get split in two. One side for my sons flower and other side to veg outdoor starts. That would give me the light to veg 20 plants in 3 gallon pots.

Attached Files:

6. Those girls are beautiful! Defnitely will be following this grow! 
    Have you grown GSC by BC bud depot before? Very interested in how they will turn out.

7. This is the second time. First was outside and it was killer.

8. Plants continue to grow at a good pace. I give them a 1/4 turn daily along with a plain water misting. A few pots needed watering tonight and i turned time to 20/4. The light is scheduled to turn off for 4 hrs during the day to keep temps about 70.

9. Plants are looking good. A few have gotten a touch of burn from the light getting placed a bit too close. It was a new light and my helper put it too close and a few plants got topped to get rid of the burnt leaves. They still look good but I need to go get a 6" duct and hook up my exhaust fan. Temps have increased so off to the store in the morning, until them I'll open up the tent a bit.

Attached Files:

10. Not 100% sure. Gotta figure it out soon.

11. Always a tough decision cause u always want to run more then ucan. I will probably revise my list a couple times before i make a final decision.

12. Subbed, there looking good :)

13. Today I supercropped all the plant for probably the last time. They all received water and I removed damaged leaves and fan leaves from the main stalks. They all look good so and will be given a big more time before clones are taken. I plan to keep all 9 strains and maybe a cut from the GDP. Hope you enjoy the shots of the girls.

Attached Files:

14. The plants are doing good. The grow room is just about full. It's almost time to pull some clones for next gen and fellow blades. All plants are from seeds and are strong genetics. I'm really happy with these plants.

15. Looking good KI you have your list of girls for outdoors yet? Stay up.

16. Spectacular man, keep it up! I'm in for the ride

17. Yea in thinking if 4 clones and 4 seeds plus possibly 6 autos I got as freebies. Clones are LSD, Flowerbomb Kush, Holy Grail Kush and Hippie Killer. Seeds are THC Bomb, purple paralysis, Violator Kush, Sharksbreath, or Silver LA. U might also replace Violator Kush with something else from my seedbank. My boy is growing 2 plants also. I don't remember what autos I have but u remember I have at least 6. Today all the indoor ladies where cloned today. About 50 clones in total. Gonna keep each strain alive plus fouf are going outdoors. The rest are to donate to friends or at the club. I would rather spread the genetics to fellow blades. No photos today but the plants are about due to be transplanted. They will receive another week of veg to recover from the shock of clones before I transplant and put into flower. They are healthy buti noticed a few leaves with signs of to my much nitrogen. They had a bit of clawing on new growth. For flowering they will be move to 7 gallon GeoPots. I might use either soil I have to still amend or Ocean Forest to fill the larger pots. I still need to amend my garden outdoors sour can cook for a month or so before planting. I just need to get the second half of the amendments that I'm missing. I hate driving so far to find organic materials it's just crazy it not available locally. In getting excited for this years grow. It is a lot of work to get everything ready but it pay to do it correctly. Gonna have to suck it up and drive close to 100 miles one way to get supplies or pay $100+ for shipping. Last year was $7.99 per 59 lb box. Thus year us $11.99

18. Harvesting mine soon. Seems great i don't get all the bad feedback about it.

19. Plants are doing great. They are nice and healthy and have a week left until they go to flower. I took about 50 or more clones from ten strains so I'll have extras which will be donated. I'm gonna only need one or two of each strain. 4-5 LSD are for Sgt but the rest are up for grabs. Maybe some local friends might want a few.

Attached Files:

20. Clones are shooting out roots from everywhere. I always scrap the outer skin from the cuts taken, it produces roots in all directions. Using a ez cloner is the quickest way to root clones. I sanitize before each use with a bit off bleach and run Rez clear. Keep temps between 70-85. They root everytime. I also use a clean razor that's sanitized before used. The success rate is higher than anything else I have tried. Money well spent.