KRIYA YOGA TECHNIQUES REVEALED

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by svedka, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Ryan Kurczak has many videos on Youtube plus a book or 2 out having been initiated by Roy Eugene Davis a direct student of Paramahansa Yogananda. (Autobiography of a Yogi) Ryan was initiated at a young age and has received approval by Davis to teach Kriya Yoga techniques.

Kriya Yoga is a particular path focusing on time tested meditation techniques, aimed at Self-realization. These techniques include mantra, pranayama, and Self-Inquiry. Kriya Yoga, fully practiced, also encompasses helpful lifestyle for healthy body, mind, and environment, and gaining mastery over one's inner consciousness.

2. #2 TesseLated, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    I've heard you have to be pretty careful with this kind of shit...can get out of hand when you wake that energy up. Kornfield said when he started having them (kriyas)his arms started flapping wildly, like a chicken...He went to the monks for help and they said 'Go back and sit'....so he did, and he ended up watching his arms flap for two days....

Thanks for posting..Kind of related to stirring up that energy...One time I sat for a Shakti transmission and had a orgasm after about 7 minutes or so..talk about a surprise...heh..didn't mind that a BIT. It was pretty strange to have it come on like that...waking it up is powerful. Haven't delved since then..heh

*Was good-like the part toward the end when he talks about integrating practice in your day...how to think of 'That' which we all are ;)

3. Yes it can cause some quirks as the Kundalini energy starts moving up thru chakras... I 1st started it with TM and their "flying" hopping program. Pretty cool to be in a large conference room sitting on wall2wall mattresses and guys start hopping back & forth wall to wall. Others were propelled from one end to the other "scooting" or gliding across the mattress sheets... Let's you see SPIRITUAL POWER materialize. No way to fake this, they were all students like myself.

Also had shakti given by Muktananda sometimes animal sounds would come forth from participants (past lives?). But i am really enjoying the energy from Kriya now and it carries over in the day, makes you more aware of your breath which keeps you centered.

A simple practice to do anytime you think to is on the Inhale silently say HAM & Exhale silently say SA like when you understand something and go "ah" sound.

I will post another video showing more actual techniques but Ryan has a playlist of 16 or so the next 1 will be #3 in that series i believe. See below in this post. Other videos in his channel go into details on how to "fine tune" the practice. If you have the gut feeling this is for you then no initiation is required as you are already ripe and ready. The techniques purify the nervous system, burn up karma, shave off dozens, hundreds or thousands of karmic pay off lives to liberate you from the "wheel" of birth death birth repeat.

The actual silent meditation time might be much shorter than time spent doing the preliminary quieting relaxing pranayams and techniques... but you can count them as meditation time... I like this as sitting silently looking out the 3rd eye can get old fast unless you hear the inner sound and see inner light.

Good luck in your quest for evolution and growth.

4. speaking of orgasm while getting shakti... not long after i got off the TM courses i had a 7 chakra orgasm while having sex with the lady i was living with at the time... never had it happen again but it makes you a believer..

Engery out the mouth into hers, out the heart into hers fireworks going off in the 3rd eye and crown shakra... Was NOT high on weed either, had not smoked it in over a year, maybe 2 or 3.

5. Below is a site where you can download 3 - Ebooks in pdf. as well as videos. The author is just sharing all his research, experience and story for FREE. This is the way True Spiritual information SHOULD be given.

KRIYA YOGA INFO

If you have any questions or cannot find the links at the page above please let me know.

Namaste Peace

6. Hi svedka, thanks for those links, that book with 3 parts is very very useful. I'm currently practicing Kriya Yoga according to what is written there (mainly chapter 8).

I have also seen the youtube videos posted here, but I feel like the person on the video doesn't have that much "deepness" on his kriya practice.. I am not sure why I get that perception, perhaps I am the only one?

Are there any other useful Kriya books that anyone recommends? Thanks

7. i'm not practicing Kriya and haven't since shortly after starting this topic. Ryan learned directly from Eugene Davis who was right up close and personal with Yogananda. He seems sincere and down to earth. hard to tell what level a person is on from our state of ignorance.. lol

as for myself, i've realized that the seeking for something that is supposed to happen over a number of years in itself is an obstacle... i've got too many quirks and egoic mind games, fears, etc to continue fooling myself that i can do some yogic breathing, postures, meditation, etc. and one day awaken.

what i do now is a combination of Tolle videos on youtube as he explains the ins and outs of how the ego keeps us trapped in ignorance jumping from past to future with each thought, etc. Also following Amma the hugging saint, met her in LA this past June for the 1st time on her annual tour from India... she has giving 36 million hugs over 35 yrs or so and done amazing things for humanity...

Good luck on your journey.