Kottonmouth Kings

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Evil3lf, Jul 18, 2004.

?

Do you like KMK?

1. Yea!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Havn't heard of them before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They're ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I remember hearing them before, but I dont remember if I like them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They fucking suck!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Best band ever!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I haven't heard of KMK... and if they are anythign like ICP.. I don't plan on hearing them.. ICP sucks dick... and I'm assuming KMK does by association ;) ... anyways I think it would more be like "What kind of stoner hasn't heard of The Dead" ;)

2. Well I guess it is only fair that I give them a shot.. I'll download one of those when I get home later and let you know ;)

-spliff

3. Ok, listened, gave it a fair shot, Kotton Mouth Kings sounds like NSYNC rapping with shitty beats... they suck ;)

4. Hey.. bitch.. yeah suck about as hard as your mom ;)

jus playin.

5. there ok...........not someone i would listen to regularly.......

6. Those have got to be one of the two shittiest songs they have. You have no taste in music congrats!

Now listen to me and d/l skunk 1 or fire it up

7. lol ICP AND KMK aint rap or hip-hop,,, but i guess not rock also,lol DONT CARE dont like there shit

8. Moved to music hall--can't believe it wasn't done before, LOL

9. :: Sigh :: KMK are some of the greatest and most imaginative musicians in their genre. They aren't exactly rap or rock but have numerous influences. All they write about is getting high, drunk or getting laid. Which, these aren't bad topics generally. If you really want to listen to them and hear the good stuff than listen to any of their music before the "High Society" album becuz any thing after that was completely worthless. Songs like "So High", "Bump", "What's Your Trip?", "Roll It Up" & "Peace Not Greed" are simply fun and enjoyable songs (especially when ripped out of your mind!)

10. HELL YA the KMK are (SIC) and i usually dont listin to rap AT ALL I'm more into hardcore metal and punk

11. ~~~~~~~~u still must be high,lol they aint even RAP, lol there nothin' if u ask me, like last post i dont really care,LOL

Attached Files:

• Em.jpg
      Em.jpg
      File size:
      25.3 KB
      Views:

12. ass yeah skunk #1 is a dope track...download The Deal and High Ridaz if you like their rap those are two of my favorite songs by them...and yeah they're ok not my favorite i used to be real into them but not so much anymore