kottonmouth kings

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by masterofthebong, Feb 27, 2009.

1. im bord as fuck so i was wondering who likes the lottonmouth kings:smoking:

2. i enjoy a lot of their songs.. but then there are some that i just cant get into.. like their newer shit. i was a huge fan of hidden stash II, rollin stoned and royal highness

3. Kottonmouth Kings are the shit! I downloaded all there albums a few weeks back and started listening to them.

4. Old stuff= Golden, Green Album was dissappointing, I'm seeing them on their tour March 5th, if the weather permits me to.

5. i find them annoying.

6. Agreed Green Album = Fail. (kinda) A few decent tracks waaaay over produced IMO.

KMK's High Society was bomb. I remember getting that album when i was like 14. Right after i started blazing.

7. Haha yeah, their last good album was definately KIIK, in my opinion, some of the Hidden Stash III was good, but mostly I just like the older stuff, No. 7, Rollin' Stoned, High Society, all those.

8. Completely agreed dude. 110%.

9. I like Royal Highness the best. I kinda lost interest in the band around the time of Rollin' Stoned. They'll always be a part of my music collection, but I'm not as into them.

By the way, my friend is selling a Jones Soda bottle with a KMK label from 2001 signed by Daddy X along with some promo material. If you wanna see or buy it, go to ebay (click the link or post this in your browser)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320325387295&Category=157003&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

10. i love em. im seeing them soon in march:)

11. The green album was awesome in my opinion. I think its cool that they are gettin a lil deeper with their stuff. I woulda killed to see them live in concert for their last tour, but i had no money. I did see the your with big b and dirtball when they primiered cloud 9. smoked weed up in that bitch:)

12. I love em. Best albums imo are High Society and Rollin Stoned. I remember before I started smoking and my cousins would listen to them all the time. I really wish they would come to my city sometime.

13. Fuck them. They're terrible.

14. The Kottonmouth Kings are fun too listen too while I'm getting blazed. They make the music that makes me want too hit my bong:bongin:. I love KMK. I'll even listen to them sober. Hell, I started listening too KMK before I started blazing. Speaking of KMK who here is down with some Potluck?

15. Listening To them right now. :D