Kony 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by ModestMau5, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you have a heart, please share this video on facebook and with friends. This movie is very powerful and moving, please help raise the awareness of what is going on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc]KONY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Funny thing Is that I was just about to post this lol.

This is definitely something everyone needs to know about, good post OP :D

3. I just posted this too haha...... Good thing it's spreading!

It can only grow from here

4. Thank you, I posted it here because there are so many loving and caring people on these forums, and there's a lot of them, this is my way of sharing and spreading this video, I strongly encourage everyone else to do the same with their family and friends, and facebook.

5. This cause has my support, hope this spreads

6. It will spread, it already has like WILDFIRE. And on the greatest day of the whole year (4/20) at sundown, supporters from all around the world will blanket every street in every town with posters and stickers advertising Kony 2012.

7. Ah video too long to watch at work...

8. Anyone have a brief summary?

9. I was also going to post this video too. Lol definitely support the cause though and its jokes that the day they are going to spread it and put posters up all over cities is on 420!!!

10. I watched the whole thing and I'm thinking about spending my 4/20 posting those flyers everywhere

11. Video about injustice in Uganda. Joseph Kony is the leader of a rebel group that takes kids against their will to fight for his army. A lot of people are living in fear of his army, and this filmmaker made the video to spread the word so that the US and other countries can help the Ugandan army arrest him.

12. lol just posted this didnt see this thread even. its up near the top haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.