Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Kong' Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonedraider, Nov 16, 2011.

1. So my friend met this guy in the pub the other day who randomly told him he grows weed. My friend took this guy's number and we picked up from him today, slightly apprehensively (it was a dodgey area and it's not often someone just comes up to you telling you they grow). Anyway, we bought £20 worth, weighed out at roughly 2g which isn't bad for where i live. This grower said it was called 'kong' and that it was strong stuff. Well i'd never heard of this strain before, but we rolled up a blunt and fuck me was it good stuff. Knocked me on my ass, and i'm not a light smoker haha. So i was just wondering if any fellow blades have heard of this stuff or tried it?

2. its laced with semen from king kongs balls. REAL strong stuff. Originated in Japan.

3. It's some bullshit name to make it seem better. Don't bother with names, unless you actually know the grower personally.