Kofi's No Till Scrog Experiment - GG Allin!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by kofidog, Aug 9, 2017.

1. That was a couple of years ago but I think it was quite powerful. White widow is kind of an ass kicker in all forms! Haa!

2. Thank you so much Vegi. Still in the States trying to sort out Mom's affairs. It really is disappointing dealing with a selfish and materialistic sibling who only wants to see what valuable items Mom had that they can take for themselves. Very ugly, very saddening. Especially when said sibling professes to be a 'spiritual' person. What an eye opener.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The light looks like sunshine. 315w from 1 little lima bean element has shown me that 4 of them can fit in my tent perfect. 4 lamps in my tent. I streamline my plants to send the power to the tops. It usually works if I'm paying attention! Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's a difficult time man. I know that when I went through it you really find out about those who genuinely care and those who don't.

Hope you get through it bro.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hey Vegi ! Maybe 10 more day? No amber trichs yet.
    What does it look like to you?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. How you doing Kofi?

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey Vegi. Sorry about the delayed response. I'm doing fine. I won't be posting much until I start a new grow, and I don't know when that'll be. Might not be for a while due to circumstances. I'll probably pop in to some of you guys' threads now and again just to stay in touch and see how everyone is going. Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Take your time bro and thanks for replying.

Take as long as you need man hopefully we'll see that upcoming grow soon.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hey man,

Hope you're doing well, hopefully see that upcoming grow!

Peace,

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you and the surgery when very well. He did like 5 operations in one. It was worse than what the M I R showed. But ya all is well now.